Hmm

PrincessStrawBerry02

More prompts were added guys, so refresh, it's like 46 in total.

#9 "Why the hell are you in my underwear draw?"

*
Never in a million years would Zah-Tya thought she would meet a celebrity, or work for on in that matter. They both met when he needed someone to just clean his house. She was just jogging around the neighborhood, doing her morning routine when he come along.

"5 minutes to go." Her watch spoke as she tried to keep her breathing steady. As she made her way down the street looking at the street signs. Not looking where she was going she bumped into someone.

"Oh!" Hands secured around her waist as they held her upright.

"Woah there, be a little more careful." The males voice spoke.

She pulled away, smoothing her sweaty clothes out.

"I am so sorry. I was too busy reading street signs that I didn't look where I was going. I just moved here." She rambled on, slowly looking at the man in front of her.

"It's okay ma." He smiled, he wore a black bucket hat. She couldn't really see his face but she knew for sure he's handsome.

"Well uhh, I'll leave you to your duties." She said about to jog off, but he grabbed her arm.

"Wait I didn't catch your name."

"Oh Zah-Tya."

"Nice to meet you." He gave her a tight smile, a gorgeous one that showed his pearly whites.

"Likewise." She returned it. And with that she jogged off and like a dumbass didn't get his name.

"Dammitt." She turned around to try and get his name but he was already gone.

"Bummers, and he was cute."

*
Eventually they ran into each other later on along the months and when she found out that he was a celebrity....let along August Alsina she flipped.

"Zah-Tya?" A voice called out.

She turned around but didn't seem to know where it was coming from. Until her eyes landed on him....August Alsina?...

She was baffled, how does he know her name, and was he really trying to talk to her? Her mouth just opened and closed like a fish out of water.

"Hello..."

She blinked shaking her foggy head. "..how-how do you.....Hmm?" She scrunched her face up, not even able to get her sentence out.

"How do I what?"

"You're -You're....oh my god." She started breathing a little faster, walking in a circle to try and calm herself.

"Hey. Hey." He grabbed her, stopping her.

"Are you alright?"

"How do you know my name?" Finally getting out a full sentence.

"What do you mean? We meet when you clumsily bumped into me." He said.

"That was you?"

He hummed in response.

"This is.....oh gosh."

"Uh you look a little....do you need to sit down?" He motioned towards a bench.

"Do you know who you are?" She asked completely ignoring his question.

"Well I sure hope so."

After their second encounter they kept in touch, more on a friendly bases. They became close but more like close friends so she would say. Then he asked her one day if she could straighten up his house when he was away and he would pay her. And of course she said yes. After that she just kinda sorta became his maid in a way. She cleaned and sometimes cooked and he payed. 9 out 10 they both ended up order take out and watching tv, eating it together.

Today Zah-Tya woke with a start, knowing something was wrong, and boy was she right.

When she arrived August wasn't even there, he left a note saying be back later. So she just started doing what she did on a regular. Doing laundry and cleaning. But during her putting away laundry she lost her phone.

"What the fuck." She dropped the basket full of clothes on the bed. Quickly looking through them and found nothing. She folded and hung up many clothes since she last saw her phone. She went to the closet, bathroom, laundry room and re looked in the basket on the bed still nothing. So she made her way towards his draws, praying it was in at least in his shirt draw but nothing.

Luck was not on her side, the only other draw she didn't check was...his underwear draw.

"Fucking great." She fumbled to herself. "Watch it be in there."

She opened the draw, moving his underwear around but in the process getting distracted. Finding and holding up some briefs that would make his ass look like a Greek gods ass.

"Why the hell are you in my underwear draw." She heard a voice and immediately froze, well not without throwing the briefs in the draw and closing it. Of course her being clumsy she somehow got her finger smashed between the draw and dresser.

"SHIT!" She shouted, hissing as she removed her hand from the draw.

August rushed over to her grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the bathroom.

"Once a klutz always a klutz." August chucked while grabbing a first aid kit.

Zah-Tya sat on the counter shaking her hand to ease the pain. As August checked her finger. "Well good thing it's only a sprain." He spoke, wrapping her fingers up in an ace bandage.

She just sat there, biting her lip and hopping he doesn't ask-

"So why were you in my underwear draw?" As he said that he chuckled, smirking up at her.

"Oh! Uh I was just...umm....hm"

"You were just looking at my underwear?" He was done, leaning against the sink.

"Yes...wait no." She placed her face into her hands. "Just great." She mumbled.

"My phone, I couldn't find my phone." She rushed out.

"So you thought it would be in my underwear draw?" He was finding this amusing, taking pride in her nervousness.

"At least I didn't find any of your kinky stuff, if you have any.............. Shut Up." She pushed him back, hopping off the counter.

As she walked out of the bathroom she felt something on her butt. She rapidly turned around, feeling something now being lifted from her pocket.

"This phone?" He held it up with a smug look on his face.

Her mouth hung open, eye wide. It was in her pocket all along?

"What?"

"So since you had your phone all along-"

"Don't you dare." She glared.

He held his hands up in surrender.

"Can't hide the truth babe."

*

Kik: alldopeimagines

Tumblr: alldopeimagines

So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥

-🎀