I Love My Bestfriend's Brother (Romance/Smut)

I woke up this morning excited. Today I get to go over my bestfriend's house Stacey for a whole week because my mom has a business trip to attend. But that's not the only reason I'm so happy. She has a brother who is 2 years older than me and is super sexy...

"Y/N" your mom yelled from downstairs.

"Get up and get ready, my plane leaves in 2 hours and you need to be at Stacey's house before I leave.' she added.

I rose up from my bed, not even fixing it. Who fixes their bed in the morning anyway? I walked into my bathroom and did my daily routines, took a shower and put lotion my body down and walked to my closet.

"What am I going to wear? It has to be cute.." i asked myself.

I chose my white half top that showed half of my stomach, blue skinny jeans, hair in a high messy bun and my white vans.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and my pink duffel bag off the floor and headed downstairs.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen were my mom was.

"Y/N...umm where you think you are going with that top on?" she asked while looking through the mail.

"Ugh mom" i said dropping my bag on the kitchen floor and sitting in the stool.

"Honey in just kidding" she laughed "But you damn well better not be out there being hot" she said seriously.

"Ok Ok Ok" i replied "Now can we go now..you were rushing me mom and you're not eve ready"

"Slow your rode, i am ready...Now come one before I have to whoop yo ass" she said putting the mail and grabbing her key and other stuff.

I picked up my bad and walk outside locking the door behind me and getting into the car. Pulling out my phone I text Stacey.

Me: Hey boo I'm on my way.

TheBae: Ok but I'm not there right now, I'll be there in like 20mins but August is there he'll open the door for you lol.

Me; In some way I feel like you left on purpose.

TheBae: August and Y/N sitting in the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. First comes love then they fuck then they have a baby named...whatever yall baby name is.

Me: -_- classic. okay girl..im at yall house. Hurry up home nigga.

TheBae: okay potty mouth.

I chuckled and got out the car.

"Love you ma" I said kissing her cheek and closing the door

She rolling down the window "Love you too" she said rolling back up and driving off.

I walked up to the door scared as hell. I fixed my clothes and hair. made sure nothing was in my eye and teeth.

"Here we go"

I knocked on the door and the door opened after about 30 secs. Revealing a half naked August. with only a towel on and water drops on his chest.

My eyes fell to his lower torso and I didn't realize I was even staring.

August chuckled.

"Like what you see" he said with a smirk on his face and then butting his lips.

I looked up and blushed. I was so emmbarrased.

He chuckled again from my face turning red.

"Come on in Y/N, Stacey will be home in a little bit" he said moving out the way and letting me in.