Smoke Drink Break Up (Fight/ Breakup)

Dedicated to NobodyButAugust
.

'See, I gotta be outta my head

To deal with ya

And I gotta be outta my head

To be still with ya'

Ariana sat on the floor next to the bed that she and August once shared. But after today she was sure they weren't going to share the bed. Let alone be in the house today.

'I might as well sit here and roll me a joint

Or pour me a drink

So I can get wasted and don't have to think no more'

She rose from her spot on the floor going downstairs to get a drink. Hey what's the problem with being drunk. Ease the pain right?

'So either we smoke, Or we drink, Or we break up

Either we smoke, Or we drink, Or we break up

Cause Only time we don't fight

Is if we drunk or we high (oh my)'

This has been a daily thing. August comes home, fight, argue. Unless their drunk or high. This was now their normal.

Sipping on her shot of Hennessy August stumbled into the house, drunk, high. As usual.

She rolled her eyes. Not caring, not in the mood to deal with his shit.

'I've gotta be outta my head

To deal with ya

And I've gotta be outta my head

To be still with you

See, I love you but I don't like that'

Keep leaving, and coming right back to you'

What's the point of leaving when she'll come right back to him?

"Hey babe. Why are you up late?" August slurred.

No answer.

August walked into the kitchen. Over to her.

"Ariana?"

"August why is it that the only reason we get along is if we drunk or we high? If were sober we go insane." Ariana poured another shot. The liquid burning. Her face scrunching up. But that's not what's in important.

"I'm tired of this. Fights. Arguments. Me leaving and coming right back. When are you going to grow up and stop acting like a child August? When you asked me to be your wife you committed to me. To be there! And I'm getting tired if this."

August shook his head. Obviously not wanting to hear this every night he comes home.

"I don't want to talk about this Ariana." he walked away.

"The hell you do! You're acting like a bitch! You've changed, This is not the man I fell in love with." Ariana spat.

August stopped his journey, turning around. Thinking if he just heard her right.

"Oh I'm a bitch?" He pointed to himself.

Crossing her arms, pushing more weight on one leg than the other.

August took a step closer to her.

"You don't intimidate me, you pussy." she spat venom.

August took more steps to her. Anger flashed through his eyes. Clearly irritated and annoyed by her.

He pushed her against the stove, Wrapping his fairly large hands around her slender neck. Not chocking her but gripping it.

"What did you just call me." his voice went deep.

She showed no fear, but her eyes show a slight fear but she hide it.

August smirked, seeing the hint of fear before she covered it up.

Pushing him back, and snatching his hands from around her neck.

"You heard me you pussy! You changed a lot and I'm done for what? The 15th time this month. You don't know what you lost until it's gone. August. I'm done.

'I gotta be outta my head

To deal with ya

And I gotta be outta my head

To be still with you'

She was done, as she thought.

She turned around, turning her back to August. Making her way to the stairs.

Only to be pulled back to the ground. That's going to leave a something.

"You're not going anywhere."

"The hell I am! Let go of my hair you idiot!" she yanked away from him and slapped him.

Mistake?

August's face went the other direction. His face an angry red from where she slapped him. It stung but he wasn't showing any effect but more anger

August bit his lip. Maybe trying to hold his anger. But it didn't work

Roughly pushing her. Causing her to hit her head on the stairs. That's going to leave a nasty bump.

Earning a groan from her and a thump.

No she wasn't going to give up with out a fight.

Rising up from her position on the floor she placed her hands on his shoulders. Kneeing him in the balls.

August bent down. Groaning and clinching his jaw.

"You bitch." he spat.

While at an advantage she punching in the cheek. With her left hand. Luckly she still had her wedding ring on.

The blow sent August face to fly the other way, and a bleeding slash.

He wiped his cheek, surprised and glared at her. She took off to the door, but August yanked her back by her hair.

Sending a punch to her stomach and arm.

"Fuck..." she hissed falling to the ground.

Although her and August always get in arguments they never got in physical fights. Maybe verbal.

A tear slipped out of her eye, the pain was all coming all at once.

August send another blow to her face and a kick to the side.

Making everything go dark.

'And calling each other out our names,

Plenty bitches and niggas

Arguing over all that small shit, keeps getting bigger'
.

Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥

-🎀