Is Something Wrong With Me Pt. 2 (Makeup/ Smut)

*Next Day*

You woke up with a headache and you could hardly see. You rose from bed, walking out and into the bathroom across the hall.

You looked aweful. Red puffy swollen eyes, your hair a mess and a master headache.

You walked into the room you both shared and August wasn't there. So you walked down the stairs into the living room to see August sleeping, and shifting in his sleep.

The living room was hit. Holes in walls, glass on the floor and August knuckles were bloody.

You just kept walking into the kitchen. Getting something to drink. And cleaning up his mess.

*2 Hours later*

August was still sleep.

"August get up. We gotta go to D.j's birthday party in like an hour." you shook him.

His eyes opened. His eyes landed on yours. Immediately showing regret and sorrow.

You rolled your eyes, and walked away.

"Please Y/N" he called out to you.

You walked up stairs to get dressed. You showered.

You walked out the bathroom into the room to get dressed so.

You dropped your towel leaving you completely naked and bent over to get underwear and socks. Showing a lot. August came in.

His eyes widened and his pants got tightened.

"Fuck" he whispered.

You stood up straight and turned around and shrieked, you covered your self, but then stopped covering yourself remembering that you two are married. You saw his pants and his situation and just chuckled.

"Are you going to fix that? Because we can't go to a two year old party with you like that?" you said.

He looked down and quickly went into the bathroom.

*

The car ride was silent and awkward. Everytime he would start a conversation you would be bland, to end it.

You two made it to the party. You got out the car and into the house. Greeted by Stacey.

"Hey Y/n!" she cheered.

"Hey Stacey..." you said.

"What's wrong" she questioned

"Nothing...im fine"

"You're lying, now what's wrong"

You and Stacey walked upstairs where you both can talk privately.

"Now what's wrong?"

You started to tear up.

"Every time me and August had sex he wore a condom...So I wouldn't get pregnant." you cried.

"What?! He did what!" she practically screamed.

You just sat there crying.

"Is something wrong with me? I thought he would want a baby with me?"

"Sh..Sh..Sh y/n it's okay" she hugged you.

You then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Stacey spoke.

The door opened to reveal August standing in the doorway.

"Well I guess I'm going to go" she said getting up and walking out.

You wiped your tears away.

"Yeah me too" you said walking out the doorway. Only to be pulled back by your waist.

"Let me go" you sternly said.

"Baby I'm-"

You held your hand up, signaling him to stop talking.

"I don't wanna hear it" you said

"But I want-"

"I said I don't wan-"

August picked you up. Pushing you into the wall. Closing the space in between you two.

Smashed his lips into yours. Roughly. One hand on your ass and the other one being shoved into your pants.

His finger rubbing your clit fast in a circular motion.

"Ahh August" you moaned.

Your head titled back exposing your neck. August kissed your neck. Finding your spot which is behind your ear.

Slipping two fingers into you, he pumped fast. In and out, in and out.

"Shit baby. Yesss" you groaned. Trying to contain your moan.

"Come for me Baby" he whispered.

He kissed your lips, muffling your moans.

He pulled away. Speeding up his fingers.

Your eyes rolling to the back of your head and mouth open.

He covered your mouth knowing you were about to screamed.

Your legs shake.

One more thrust in with his fingers you released on his fingers and screamed but It was muffled.

Your breath and heart racing fast.

He moves his hand from your mouth. Pulling his fingers from out of you causing you to moan.

"Well finish this when we get home and after I'm done well have our son or daughter Inside of you." he said whispering in your ear.

You were so turned on.

.
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀