Not Enough (Smut)

615_chrissy

Christiana sat on the couch in the living room, not to far from the front door. Sipping some red wine from an elegant gold wine glass. The grand clock opposite of her revealed that it was 9:30 at night. There she sat in a robe that only came down mid thigh with nothing but flesh under it. She sat there for about 2 hour, waiting for him to get home, for him to get home and take her to bed. Lately he's been to busy for her, every day it's always 'he's to tired to do anything.' She understands that he has responsibilities that he has to tend to, like fans, the studio, tour, but he should still should have time for her. She sat on the couch frustrated, frustrated for about 6 months now. Every time they get even the smallest of anything sexual, he bails, making her think that he is not attracted to her anymore. Has she lost her touch? Most importantly if August isn't getting none at home then where is he getting it?

The door clicked and keys jingled, bring Christiana out of her questionable thoughts. The door open and in came an exhausted looking August. Christiana sat her glass down and jumped up from the couch, she wanted him, she wanted to be loved. She made her way towards the man and greeted him with seduction.

"Hey babe. How was work?"

"Good, just tired."

The same old thing every time she asks.
August pulled off his jacked and put it on the coat rack. Also emptying his pockets of keys, wallet, and phone. After about what seemed like forever he finally acknowledged her attire. His eyes widen just a bit and if she wasn't staring so hard at his face then she would have missed it. Just as fast as it appeared it disappeared.

"What's this for?" He asked pointing his finger up and down.

"Well how about we go to the bedroom and you'll find out." Her eyes were hooded, and held some want.

"Baby you know I would love to, but I'm tired." His eyes were sincere, but it's not like she hasn't heard it before. He's did this before, it's like time repeating.

Christiana's shoulder slumped, and sadness flashes across her face before it switched to anger. How could he deny her?

"Bullshit! You always fucking say that!" Christiana shouted and picked up her glass, chucking it at him. August dodged it by a centimeter.

"You are so fucking predictable! Are you cheating on me?!" She walked up to him and stood in his face, so close that their nose were touching "You always come in tired and we haven't fucked in 6 months." She stated, and pushed him in his chest. In other circumstances she would have seen that she over reacted, but not now, not here.

August grabs her wrist firmly in his hand, before she could pull away. "You want to fuck?! Fine!" August shouted and in an instant her back was firmly pressed against the wall. Her back hitting the wall made an 'umph' sound. Christiana moaned as August's hands roamed her body.

"Let's see what's under here." His voice was husky and rough, held so much dominance . He yanked the sash that held together her sanity and robe. The robe opened without the security of the sash, exposing her glowing flesh. Being so open she felt insecure but one glance at his face it all faded. All the worries were washed away with lust and need. The robe dropped to the floor, creating a pool at her feet, and between her thighs.

While pushing his bony hips into her's, his lips nipped at her smooth neck, guaranteed to leave a mark. His hands slowly made their way down to her core. From her perky breast with hard nipples, to her stomach, and finally down to it's destination. Slender fingers rubbed her outside folds at a painful speed. Teasing her, making her core more ready than before. Christiana groaned, breathing out a tortured plead.

Satisfied with her plead, he reward her by slipping a finger into her. Slowly his finger explored her, rubbing all her walls. She squeaked when his finger found a certain spot.

"Hush." He shushed, his voice this time was raspy, laced with just as much need as her. Not being able to speak, or plead him to move faster, her teeth clamped down on her bottom lip, maybe even drawing blood.

He slipped in a second finger, curling them the pumping them in and out. His finger hitting the same spot over and over again. Her hands found their way onto his shoulders, squeezing and scratching them. His fingers stayed at that same pace, slow. "Please." She spoke through gritted teeth. She was fully aware that he said to be quite but she wanted this orgasm, She waited so long for this moment.

He pulled his face from her neck and looked at her. That smirk that held power and mischief, and it frightened her.

"I don't think you deserve it." He spoke, all the while still continuing his slow assault on her pussy. "I told you to hush, and what did you do?" His voice was so low. His question was more of a statement and did not need an answer.

"Tsk Tsk." He shook his head, fire in his eye. "You have to do as you're told Christiana." He pulled his fingers away. She whimpered at the lost contact. He chuckled at her response, "But I'll take pity on you, just this once."

He undressed himself, his eyes never leaving hers. Her lips parted as she watched him take off his pants. Her back still pressed against the wall, August made his way towards her, fully naked. Their bodies so close she could feel the heat radiating from his body to hers. His face was close too, she could feel his breath on her lips. Within an instant his lips were pressed up against hers. He pulled her closer to him, his manhood on her stomach. He lift her up wrapping her legs around his hips and sliding her down onto his. She broke the kiss as he filled her, his stiff, hard member inside of her. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her down to meet his thrusts. Her back arched against his, letting string of curse words flow out.

The sound of skin slapping together and moans bounced off the walls of their house. "This what you wanted?" His teeth gazed her earlobe, "Oh yes." She pleaded. He repeatedly hit her spot, driving her wild. Her toes curled as her head tilted back. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer if possible. She pulled his lips into hers, both groaning into each others mouths. She felt that familiar burning sensation going on, she pulled away from him and felt her eyes roll back. "Fuck." He groaned as he felt her wall clenching tightly around him. "Oh god." Her hands grabbed his shoulder again, digging her nails into them. "Oh I'm ab-cumming.....I'm about to cum!" She panted out breathless.

"Then do it." His fingers rubbed her clitoris in circular motion as he pounded into her relentless. His thrusts became faster and sloppy. Showing that he was there too.

With his hands on her shoulders, pushing her down onto him more and forcefully, she meet his thrusts. Sending the couple over the edge, August let out long strands of curse words and held onto her waist tightly. Christiana let out long loud moans while wrapping her arms around his neck, bitting down and hugging him as the rode out their orgasm.

August unwrapped her legs from around his waist. Christiana not having strength from the intense orgasm she slid down the wall, panting and trying to catch her breath.

"Are you satisfied now? Or do we have to do this again?" He smirk
*

Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
🎀
Just a little side note. If you want to request an imagine that are outside of the ones I do, then go request then on tumblr. I do all imagines with all people.