Rough Times (Smut)

@ladybugg_jones

"Fuck it August. Just leave me the fuck alone." I shouted at him, walking down the stairs of our fair size house.

"Maya where the fuck are you going?" August shouted back, trailing right behind me.

"Away from your sorry ass." I huffed and continued my way through the living room and to the kitchen.

"I still don't understand why you're so upset. I didn't do anything, ma."

"Exactly."

I made my way through the threshold of the kitchen and walked to the refrigerator opening it. Ain't shit in it anyway because he forgot to go grocery shopping, since it was his turn. I slammed the fridge door close, the items inside protesting with a rattle sound.

"MAYA!" August shouted, and looked at me with an unsatisfying look.

"What August?! What the hell could you possibly want? You don't so shit, so why would you want me too?" I had no patients for this, he did not understand that this is a group thing. He gives 50% and I give 50%. Not he give fucking 2% and I give 98%. That isn't going to happen.

"What are you talking about. I just went grocery shopping and cleaned the garage out." He protested, pointing towards the fridge and garage.

I folded my arms across my chest, turning my head to the side. I made a face as if I tasted something foul.

"Grocery shopping?" I turned around and swung the fridge door back open. "What kind of food do you see in this damn fridge? What, did you buy this food from the invisible man. Is that why I see no food. Or are you just damn stupid." I waved my hand in the empty fridge. "What we go eat? Ketchup and fucking limes. Yeah good luck with that shit."

"And the garage? Have you seen it? It looks like a a fucking rainforest. Go in there and your ass is guaranteed to get lost. You know what August. I wouldn't be as upset if you at least put in something. You don't do shit. Oh right your famous, you have people to do whatever the hell you say, when you say it. Well this one ain't doing it. You want something you do it your damn self." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk past August, but was stopped me before I could get out the threshold.

August pulled me close to him, so that out chest were touching. I felt his minty breath on my face.

"Maya look. I didn't know you felt that way. I've been gone a lot, on tour, in the studio. But it's to support us. If you would have told me earlier we could of saved an argument."

"That's the point August. I shouldn't have to tell you." I yanked my arm away from him and continued my journey away from him. This isn't the first time that we had this conversation. He said the same thing before, and still hasn't changed.

"When you feel the need to help out around this damn house, do it. But right now I need to go to fucking work." I stomped up the stairs in fury. How dare he try to pull that 'Im trying. I do this for you' shit.

I went to the closet to find something to wear, when I heard August's phone ring on the vanity next to the bed. I continued to look for clothes when I heard August coming up the stairs and into the room for his phone.

"Hey....oh naw nothing....." I saw August turn and look at me and then back straight ahead.

"Yeah don't know.. she's kind of mad."

"Damn straight she is." I mumbled.

August finished his call, putting the phone down back on the vanity. He walked over to me and stood right outside the closet.