August Alsina? (Cute)

Dedicated to chelsea_ridley

.

.

.

.

.

Chelsea P.O.V

This has to be the worst summer ever. Not only can I not go on vacation but I can't even get out the house. Everytime I get close to even going somewhere it always get cancelled.

"CHELSEA GET DOWN HERE."

Well here's another crappy day of this crappy summer.

I climbed out of my bed, going downstairs and into the kitchen. Sitting down at the island.

"Yes ma?"

"Dear? Can you go to the market and get some groceries for tonight's dinner. We're having a party for our new neighbors and for your promotion remember." she said stirring something.

"Yes I remember." I got up.

"Wait, don't forget the list." she handed it to me, not even taking her eyes off the pot on the stove.

"Gee ma thanx for the attention."

"Go get the damn groceries Chels."

I sighed. Getting the keys out the dish and putting my shoes on. I got in the car and started my journey to the grocery store. I got out the car, going into the store. I pulled out the list examining it not paying attention to what I was doing. When I bumped into someone. Stumbling back I dropped everything I was holding.

"God damnitt," I mumbled.

"Oh excuse me ma, my fought." A deep voice said.

I stood up picking up my stuff with the help of this mystery guy that bumped into me. He handed me my things.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah fine" I spat.

"Whoa what's with the attitude you bumped into me." he chuckled.

I looked up. He was a brown caramel guy. Dressed in a hoodie with Aztec print and a black hood. black pants. He was wearing black shades with a black hat backwards. His cheekbones sharp and his mustache is to die for. Man he's gorgeous.

'Snap Snap'

"Hello? and Thanx ma." he snap his fingers chuckling.

"Huh?" I was brung back to reality.

"I said what's with your attitude. And you said I was gorgeous." he smirked.

"Uhh....i got to go." I said basically running away.

"Wait I didn't catch your name?" he yelled after me.

"CHELSEA!"

*

I got back to the house just ready for this day to be over. What happened earlier was so embarrassing.

"Hey mom?" I said throwing the keys in the dish.

"Yeah hun I'm in the kitchen."

I walked into the kitchen with the bags.

"Here's the things you need, can I please go now?" I said sitting down slouching.

She turned around.

"No you may not. You have to be here and plus there will be people I need you to meet. Plus, Plus a boy will be there your age." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"No mom. I don't want a boyfriend."

"Chelsea you are 18 about to be 19 in 2 months. You need to get a boyfriend. She turned back around.

"Ok whatever mom. But it looks like you have everything ready so umm I going to leave....now"

"Okay, but I expect you to be down here when guest comes." she said

"Okay ma!"

I walked to the stairs and not even half way up the stairs when the doorbell rung.

I sighed "Wtf"

I walked back down

"I GOT IT MOM!"

"Damn Chels, I'm in the kitchen not across the country." she laughed

I laughed opened the door and then turned my head towards the door.

Everything froze. My eyes wide. !

I started freaking out and slammed the door closed and slid down the door.

Am I dreaming?! Wtf it can't be.
My mom came out looking at me like I was stupid.

"What the hell is wrong with you Chels? Slamming doors in people faces is rude."

I started hyperventilating and pointing at the door fast and shaking.

"Get the hell up and open the door." She rolled her eyes at me.

I got up and tried to make a run for my room, but she grabbed my shirt and snatched me back down.

"Oh no you don't." She pulled me next to her.

She reached for the door, but I slapped her hand away. Shaking my head no.
She glared at me and open the door before I could even say anything.
I stood there wide eyes and stuck in place. There was the person I thought I would never see again.

'Him'

.

Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀