August Alsina? Pt. 2

I stood their frozen, why is he here? I thought seeing him would have been a one time thing. Wait why is here? I felt someone nudge me in the side. I looked over to see it was my mom with a knowing expression on her face, thank you mom for not being the most obvious person in the world right now .

"Chels, why don't you show August around?" She smiled, stepping aside for him and his family to come in.

"Uh, yeah sure." I looked at August. He had that stupid ass grin on his face, I just wanted to slap it off of his face.

August walked in, along with his mom, and dad.

"Nice seeing you again Chelsea." He smiled his million dollar smile.

I looked down and blushed, pushing a piece of stubborn hair behind my ear. "Likewise." I mumbled.

August and I walked away from the door, heading upstairs.

"So umm, this is the hallway, a few pictures on the wall over there." I pointed to the left. "That door over there is my room. We have a bahroom, I mean who wouldn't, well unless you just don'-" I rambled on until i felt August put his warm slender finger on my lips, causing me to instantly stop talking and look at him with wide eye.

"Uhh, your finger is on my lip." Really Chelsea? I'm pretty sure he is fully aware of where his finger was. I heard him chuckle while taking his finger back. Breaking me out of my thoughts blushed....again.

"I love seeing you flustered You're beautiful." He smiles at me. My neck and cheeks heat up more than before. Will he stop making me blush. "Thank you, you're beautiful too," He heard it before I could even take it back. I slapped my hand over my mouth, wide eyes with a frown. I am just embarrasing myself today. Will it ever end?

"Thank you also, I believe, if I remember correctly that when we first met, you said I was gorgerous. Am I right?" He smiled down at me.

Here we go again with the damn blushing. We need to change the subject. "Okay so, the bathroom is there, my room is here if I didn't already say that and my parents there. And that will be it for Tour de Chelsea Casa." I chuckled at my own joke.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, I see we have a jokester on our hands." He held up an imaginary microphone, as if he was actually talking to an audience. I'm falling for him already, and I don't know how I feel about it.

We laugh and talk, getting to know each other until the gathering started. My mom and dad side of the family came. I'm not a party/ gathering type of person, but I stayed for some time. After a while I went into the kitchen restacking the food tray and drinks, when August walked in.

"Why aren't you out there celebrating? Isn't this party for you?" August leaned against the threshold of the kitchen.

"I don't know, I'm just not a party person. Why aren't you celebrating?" I said, pouring chips into a big bowl.

"I wanted to see where you were." He walked closer.

I blushed, why did he care where I was? "Oh." I bit my lower lip.

August came closer to me, walking around the counter next to me. He was so close, so close that I could feel his body heat. His closeness was making me nervous, so I backed up only for him to move closer to me. I drop the empty chip bag, looking up at him. I flinched back when I saw how close he was to me. His forehead was about 2 inches away from mine. "Uhh, I got to go put this bowl out there." I grabbed the bowl only to be pulled back to him, his arms wrapped around my waist. My heart jumped up my chest into my throat. My chest heaved up and down, my skin was tingling. I looked up at him to find him staring at my lips. I bit my lip, my eyes converting between his eyes and his lips. I want to kiss him, his pink soft looking lips. August must of got the message that I wanted to kiss him because he started to lean in. My breath started to become short, I was so anxious. Our foreheads touched and soon our lips. His lips were so soft, I didn't want to pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down and closer. The kiss was soft, sweet, and in a way passionate. We kissed for some time, the kiss ending when I heard someone clear there throat. I jumped away from August, clearing my throat as well. I chewed at the inside of my jaw, how embarrasing. I looked at the kitchen door to see my dad standng there. Great, just great. Why couldn't it have been my mom? I would very much rather it be my mom.

"Hey dad." I smiled, trying my best to look innocent, but failed miserably.

"Don't try to play innocent with me. August your mom wants you." August nodded, walking past my dad but not without turning around and winking at me behind his back. I smiled looking down and blushing.

"Teenagers." My dad said and walked out the kitchen.

Wow, no lecture? Maybe it's just because of the party, he doesn't want to cause a scene. Damn...then that means he's going to do it later. I shook my head, taking the bowl of chips I was originally suppose to get and took it out there, placing it on the table in the living room. I saw my mom and my aunt talking to each other. I looked around for August but couldn't find him. Just great, I only met this boy today and he already makes me flustered.

I turned around when I couldn't find him to go back into the kitchen when I bumped into someone and felt liquid spilled onto me. I looked up to see August. Deja vu? How many times are we going to bump into each other?

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Chelsea." He put his cup down to help me? This is my favorite shirt, well was now. "It's fine August. I'll just... go change." I said turning around and walking upstairs into my room. This is exactly why I don't do parties. Something always end up on. I looked through my drawers and found a black t- shirt, nothing fancy. I took off the juice stained white shirt and tossed it onto the floor.

"Chelsea I am reall-"

"Ah!" I jumped back into my dresser, trying to cover myself with the black shirt.

"August." I screeched. Can he knock?

"Oops, Sorry!." August said wide eyed, though he stayed there.

"Leave!" I screeched again, damn you voice.

"Oh right, I'll see you downstairs." He said walking out the door, closing it behind him.

I sighed, closing my eyes for a moment. I put my shirt on and went downstairs. I walked passed a few family members, making conversation and then made my way into the kitchen. Where I found August eating some chips. I walked up to him, standing next to him. There was tension in the air. Wow August, way to make somehing awkward. I just laughed it off in my head. He ate a chip then licked his lips, it was so sexy.

I bit my lip, in a way I thought he was teasing me. I turned him my way, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled August's face close to mines smashing my lips into his. It surprised him because he didn't kiss back at first. After a moment he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. Our mouths moved in sync, so soft and smooth. His tongue rubbed against my lower lip, asking for permission that I anxiously granted. We kissed for what seemed like hours. He soon pulled away placing his forehead onto mines.

"Will you go out with me?" He whispered upon my lips.

"Yes." I whispered back with a smile.

Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀