Defense Classes

xoslut

32 "I should slap the shit out of you."

33 "Hit me back."

*

Today is the day Cristal agreed to go to defensive classes with Sam. She only agreed to go to get her the hell off of her back. She did not need classes to whoop someone's ass. Sam is one of the instructors at the Defense Class Studio, all she wants is her best friend to go with her because she is a lazy ass and does not get out the house. 

 "Sam seriously, I do not want to do this." Cristal slump against the seat on the passenger side, arms crossed and pouting like a child. 

 "You agreed to Crissy," Sam replies starting the car. 

"Put your seatbelt on." She reminded, not even looking at her and pulled off.She huff, shoving her seat belt into the buckle.

 "I should slap the shit out of you.....I hate you."

 "Love you too." She chuckles at her, such a brat. 

 The ride was long, well at least to Cristal it was. 10 minutes later, which felt like an hour they made it. A gray wide building with bold letter across the top. Writings of the session prices and dates covered some of the windows. 

 Sam was already out of the car, waiting for Cristal by the passenger door. With another huff, she got out of the car, grabbing her water bottle from the cup holder.

 "I do not want to do this," Cristal repeats, but added a whine. 

 "You agreed." She states and holds the door open for her.As they both walked in they made it to the front counter. 

 "Sam!" A tall man about a couple of inches taller than her, yelled. He came from behind the long desk, wearing a black t-shirt and jogging pants. He had black short quiff hair and hazel eyes. The man extends his arms, giving Sam a hug. 

"What brings you on your off day?" The man asks pulling away. 

 "Not for me, for her." She points towards Sam. 

 "James this is my best friend Sam. Sam this the James, another defense instructor." She adds. 

 "Hello, Miss." James smile, showing his whites. 

"Nice to finally put a face to that name. Sam is has mentioned you." He smirks, winking at her. Cristal smiles, feeling her cheeks heating up.

 "All good things I hope." 

 "Certainly...Okay, guys sessions almost started. You two can go ahead and get settled. Sam since you're here you can lead. And Cristal...you're with me."

 With that, he left, but not without winking at her 

"Come on." Sam said, walking into a room on the left. The room is bigger than it looks, about six other people were in there. 

 "Uhh, I am really having second thoughts about this." Cristal was starting to feel nervous. She knows how to fight, she just does not know how to fight legally? 

 "You will be fine, just listen to the instructor....Well listen to me, but since James has taken a liking to you, just follow him." She winks and walks off to the front of the room getting herself ready. 

 Sam observes the room, some looking lost, and some ready. She looks until a tall brown-skin man walks through the door. Wearing a tight black shirt and basketball shorts, he has a small beard and a light mustache. The mystery man looks up, catching her starts and smirks.Sam turns her vision so she is no longer looking at him. 

 "Okay, class." The sound dim until no sound was heard, all eyes on her even his. Sam swallows and takes a deep breath, starting her instructions.

 "Hi, I am Sam. You instructor for today. We also have James." Sam points across the room towards James, who was unsurprisingly next to a blushing Cristal. 

"Another one of our Instructors." She adds. 

 "I just want to let you guys know to relax and pay attention. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask either me or James. With that being  said please have 'fun' and let's get started. First, I want everyone to pick a partner." 

 No one really moved, everyone in the room were already next to their partner, or the person they came with. Except for August, he just stood there, staring at her. 

 "You." Sam points. All eyes follow her finger to see who she was talking to. "You're with me."

 August grins, making his way toward her.

 "Now that everyone has their partner I want you all to introduce yourself. Even if you know the person. I just think it is appropriate to know who you will be fighting." 

After her speech noise erupted, people shaking hands and talking.

 "Sam." 

 "August." 

 "Nice to meet you." 

 Sam turns back to the class, eyes waiting for the next instructions.

 "Now, let's get to the fun part." 

 * 

 She starts off with something simple, how to punch. The class is doing fine, but her partner just seems to not want to hit her, what a gentleman..... She hits him, the way she instructed the others to do. 

 "Hit me back." Sam's eyes narrowed at him, she is pissed at the fact he will not hit her. She's the instructor, she obviously knows she will be okay.He does nothing. 

"I am not going to hit you ma." 

 "And why the hell not." She crosses her arms and glares at him. Ignoring the fact he called her ma.

 "Is it because I am a woman?" She asks, even though she already knows the answer. 

 *

 The session was almost over. Sam instructs the class about one last move, take down. Squatting down, swinging your dominate leg kicking between their back knee. Breaking their balance, causing them to fall. 

 "You guys, of course, will expect this move, but when you do this on a predator they will not be expecting this. Here I will demonstrate." 

 Without even warning August she kicks out her left leg kicking behind his knee. His left leg bends the opposite way she kicked making him lose his balance. She pops up while he's about to fall forward and grabs his right arm. She pushes him down, wrapping his arm behind his back between his shoulder blades. She does not put too much pressure on it, but enough for him to feel it. 

 "Ah Fuck!" August yells. 

 "How's that for just a woman?" Sam whispers and releases him. 

 "Soon you all will be able to do that." She states as she gets up. 

 *

 As the class ended and everyone started to leave, August stayed. 

 "Sam." She turns around, seeing the handsome man standing over her. She never really noticed how sexy his voice is. 

 "Yes?"

 "Uh, Just wanted to apologize for earlier." He mumbles, scratching the back of his neck nervously. 

"For what exactly?" She teases, folding her arms against her chest. 

 August chuckles, catching onto her tease. 

 "Would you like to go out sometime?"

*

Kik: alldopeimagines 

Tumblr: alldopeimagines 

So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀