The End Pt.1 (Break up)

Dedicated to @_FashooB_

"August it's over. This is not a one time thing. You hang out with your lousy friends with strippers all over you. I know for a fact that you spend more money on those damn strippers than you do on yourself. You fucking unfaithful bitch. You're never here.. You know what....I don't have it in me to argue with you at...3 in the fucking morning. I'll just leave and make it easier on you."

"Brianna wait." August tried to grab my arm but I quickly snatched it away. I'm done. I can't go through the pain anymore. When we first were together we were fine, but now. Everything is going down hill.

"Since you like those strippers all over you so much, why don't you have one of them to be with your unfaithful ass. I'm tired of trying to get this shit to work. If you want out of this relationship then fine. We're done."

I turned around wiping my tears away. Was I over reacting? He never does anything, he hardly even comes home some nights. I walked into our old room and grabbed my suitcase. He can have all the shit he bought me, I just want out this hell hole.

"Brianna you can't just leave me." Oh now he wants to play hurt? Where was he when I was crying for him?

"Save it August, I sure as hell don't want to hear it. Get one of those strippers to listen to your bullshit." I was so hurt, my mind was clouded with anger that I couldn't even think straight. I picked up one of our picture frames of us in it. So happy and peaceful, guess that was a lie. I threw in on the floor and watched it shatter. It gave me joy to let some of my anger out. I picked up some of the jewelry that he bought me and threw it at him.

"Fuck you August." I said and continued to pack my suitcase.

"Enough! With throwing shit and the damn strippers!" He yelled after ducking from the assault of jewelry.

I stopped packing my suitcase and looked at him. "I knew what you're not going to do, and that's raise your voice at me. You brought this shit on yourself." I stopped talking, I'm not about to waste my time on him anymore. I finished putting my stuff that I purchased myself in my suitcase and a few bags for extra room.

"My brother will be back to get the rest of my shit." I grabbed my bags and headed toward the exit. I didn't personally want to get my things because I know if I came back then I would give in and I don't want that to lead into something.

I made it to the bedroom door and August wouldn't get out the way. It's 3:30 in the goddamn morning, I don't have time for this.

"August move." I gritted my teeth, he needs to leave me alone. He wasn't worried about me any other day, but now he is.

"Baby, please. I fucked up."

I chuckled at his statement. "Yes you fucked up, now move the hell out my way."

August seem hesitant and still didn't move. "Can I at least have a goodbye kiss?"

My face scrunched up, as if I smelled something foul. "What?"

"Can I have a goodbye kiss before you leave?"

I put my bags down and place my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer, bringing my lips to his ear. I gently bit down on his earlobe. "Nice try."

I pulled away from him leaving him standing there, I picked up my bag and made my way to the front door. Finally making it to the door I swung it open, finally feeling a blast of relief.

"That's why I fucked your bestfriend." Of course I didn't have sex with his bestfriend but he pissed me off so much that I needed him to see how much he hurt me.

After I made my remarkable statement I made my way to my car without a second thought.

.
.
.
Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
🎀