Hell No (Fight/Funny/Makup)

Dedicated to Xxtruelover1514

"August this was fun. I really enjoyed this Carnival Day." you hugged him.

"Well I had to do something nice for my baby" he wrapped his arms around your waist kissing your lips passionately.

You pull away and smile. Continuing to walk while, still in his arms.

You two kept walking. But being stop by a girl wearing tight jeans and a half shirt. Showing her flat belly.

"Umm can I help you" you asked, eyeing her up and down.

"You can't but he can" she said biting her bottom lips.

This bitch

"How are you doing sexy?" she asked, rubbing up and down August forearm.

He chuckled.

"I'm doing good and how are you" he flirted.

You turned around laughing softly

Oh hell naw this nigga ain't just flirt with her while I'm right here.

Your back around. This girl drew the last straw when she put her hand on His pants.

Your face showing anger with a hint of hurt.

You charged at her. Making you and her fall. You punched her in the nose causing blood to come out, slapping her in the face. She punched you in the mouth, busting your lip and in the eye..

You felt arms around your waist. Lifting you up off of her.

"Let me go! Let me finish beating her ass" you screamed.

You kicked and punched, trying to get out of his grip. Soon giving up you then stop trying, it was no use.

He put you in the car and got in. The car ride was silent until he spoke.

"Y/N what is wrong with you" he asked. His eyes never leaving the rode.

You rolled your eyes and slapped him. Then Looking out the window.

He pulled the car over and looked at you.

"Y/N what the hell is wrong with you." He asked looking at you.

"What's wrong with me. Wtf is wrong with you. That bitch comes up to you and flirt with you and touched you somewhere I'm only suppose to touch!" you screamed.

"Now because you had to flirt with her, I got a busted lip...ugh!!! I'm walking home" you snatched your seat belt off and slammed the car door closed.

At least you wore comfortable shoes.

August car followed you.

"Come on Baby get back in the car, the house is like 5 miles from here."

"Fuck you August" you flicked him off and walking faster.

You heard the car door close. And footsteps behind you. Your speed walking turned into running. But soon being pulled back, by familiar strong arms.

Being lifted up and put in the back seat of Augusts Chrome Lincoln.

"Let go August!" you yelled as he started to pull off.

"No" he simply said,

You tried to open the car door but it wouldn't open.

"Baby, I have the child lock on" he said looking at you through the drivers mirror.

You sighed. Wanting to just go home.

You and August finally get home. You wait for him to open the car door. and when he does you walk to the house door leaving him behind.

August followed quickly behind you.

"Wait, Y/N stop"

You turned around facing him.

"No, I'm going to go clean my lip" you said.

Walking up the stairs and into the bathroom. Your lip was swollen and had dried blood on it.

You got all the stuff out for your lips when August can into the bathroom.

"Ugh can you ever leave me alone." You said frustrated.

"No I'm not now let me clean your lip"

He said.

"If I let you clean my lip will you leave me alone?"

"No promises." He chuckled.

August lift you up on the counter. Grabbing the alcohol and a q-tip.

"This might sting"

He placed the q-tip dipped in alcohol on your lip, receiving a groan from you.

"Ouch"

"Stop being a baby" he said.

He threw away the q-tip.

"I'll be right back don't move" he said leaving the bathroom.

August came back with some ice in a baggy.

"Put this on your lip and it will go down"

You took the bag filled with ice and got off the counter leaving the bathroom.

He grabbed your wrist pulling you back to him.

"Baby I'm sorry if I was flirting with her. I didn't even notice that I was. I love you and only you."

"Please forgive me"

"Fine, but if it happens again. I'm kicking you and her ass" you said.

"Yeah well see about that." he said. Moving the ice from your lip and kissing you.
*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀