Next

(Uploaded on Tumblr as well)

"Hey baby." Some random chick came up to August, here he was at some bar when he has a girl at home. A sexy one at that, he's surrounded by women but none of them could be compared to his. He's so stuck up on his girl at home, but she's not faithful. She's always popping that pussy for someone else, she's with him for the money. Here he is sitting at the bar currently on his 3th drink for the night. The girl who wore a tight black lace dress that almost came up to her ass, she must of not been wearing panties because your couldn't see her pantie line.

"Hello?" The girl repeated with a seductive look, but on her it didn't look slutty. It actually was sexy. She was attractive but just wasn't naturally his type. Who was she trying to fool? He might be 21 but he got memories to prove that he's seen her kind before. They all wanted him because he was next. They played as a bad type, and probably was. She looked like a good type of bad, but behind that he could see she had a geeky side.

The girl looked at him and then walked away, she didn't even want to walk up to him it was a stupid dare and her friends made her take off her underwear to seal the deal. She rolled her eyes and in a way felt rejected. This is why she doesn't come to club. She would rather be at home curled up in her bed watching Netflix and eating Cheez-It.

August put his drink down right along with the money for his drink. If he said he didn't notice her he would be lying. He saw the way her body moves it was like she was having fun and not like the others who seem desperate. August walked after.

"Wait." He shouted over the loud music.

She shopped dead in her tracks. She turned back around to the guy who she regretted going up to.

"Yea?"

August smirked down at her, maybe her not being his type is a good thing. She looked innocent. "Follow me."

She was hesitant to follow him. Usually when a stranger tells you to follow them you walk the other way as fast as you can. Unless you're the people in the movies, then why not?

She looked at her friends, who were basically shooing her to go with him. So like the people in the movies she followed. The least he could of did was give her his name.

August led the way with her hot on his tail. When they made it past the grinding, sweaty bodies to the exit August turned abruptly facing her. She backed up slightly, not expecting it.

"I'm August." He smiled.

"Amy." His smile was so genuine, like he could see past her phony disguise.

"Why are you here Amy?" He could see that she wasn't comfortable wearing skimpy things and acting that ways she did.

Amy was taken back, was this an insult? "Wh-what?"

"You're here in a short dress with no underwear. Now that would be fine if you like that, or if you're friends didn't make you."

She was taken back again. "How, How did you know that." Now she was suspicious.

"You tried pulling off the bad girl look but I could see that you didn't feel it. You kept furiously pulling your dress down even when it wasn't rising. You were fidgety when you came up to me and lastly when I told you to come with me you looked at your friends for guidance. That's how I know you didn't do it in your own."

What frightened her the most was that he was watching her and that he was right. She's not accustomed to it.

"Did I hit it spot on?"" He joked.

In fact he did, he's very attractive but isn't here type. She's not even sure she has a type. He seems like a player, one to have different girls in his bed, or one who has one already and finding another.

"Yeah."

August smirked, he knew it already he just wanted her to say it. She's beautiful to him, the only reason she wouldn't be his type is because he usually dates the bad wild, freaks. Which is why he probably hasn't found the right one.

"You're beautiful." He pushed a small piece of hair that made its way to her face, out of her face.

Amy cheeks turned a vibrant red exposing her feelings.

"Thank you."

August was about to give another compliment to the girl but his phone rung. The word 'Bae' with emojis illuminated on the wide screen.

Amy didn't even feel hurt, she knew he was a player. She just turned around and took it as a lost. But August, he couldn't just let this one go. He hung up the phone and pulled her back to him.

"Where are you going baby?"

She felt disgusted and flattered, was he really trying to get with her when he obviously had one a home?

He could see the tension in her eyes. She's the one who never falls in love. Her money? She used to spend it all alone cause her man went did her wrong. She just seems like someone has hurt her before and that's the reason she locks herself up.

"Don't call me that." She replied with disgust, her face frowned and she attempted to get out of his arms. But for the love of god he wouldn't let go.

"You were just fine a minute ago. What happened?"

Was he really this stupid?

"I don't know, why don't you ask your girl? Maybe she'll know."

August smirked, so this is why her attitude changed. Was she jealous?

"Jealous?" He pulled her closer, placing his forehead on hers.

Amy just wish she could smack that snotty smirk off his face. But he was just so close to her, and his smell was so...heavenly.

"Are you afraid that I might do the same thing to you, once were together?"

"Together? Who said we are ever going to get together?"

She has a feisty side, he likes it.

He was really close, so close she could feel his breath, a sweet flavored alcohol. He lips got dangerously close to hers, her chest heaving. She bit her lip, wanting and aching to kiss him. Her lips parted slightly and within seconds she connected her lips with his. They wanted each other but she wasn't willing to give it up, what if this was a game and he does the same to her? But the kiss was blissful. Her arms found its way around his neck. His tongue gradually made its way over her bottom lip, begging for access. Was she going to give it to him.

Amy granted his invitation and there they stood, kissing outside the door of the club. August pulled away, leaving Amy wanting more.

"As long as you're faithful and honest with me, I'll return the favor. That's why I'm out here.....Looking for another."

.
Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
🎀