Trying to Cook (Smut)

Dedicated to Janiya___

I opened the refrigerator trying to find something to eat. Tuna fish? Went bad last week. Meat loaf? To early. I soon settled for something more appropriate for 9:00 in the morning. Eggs, Bacon, and Pancakes. I took out the ingredients needed for the food and the necessary supplies, and started cooking. I wanted to surprise August with breakfast in bed, but that plan was soon abandoned when August walked into the kitchen yawning, only dressed in his Calvin Klein boxer.

"Good morning Mr. Alsina." I smiled, picking up the spoon to mix the pancake batter.

"Morning babe." He replied, his husky voice.

Soon I felt warm muscular arms wrap around my waist. Pulling me back into a muscular chest, so many muscular. The spoon slipped from my hands and into the sink.

"Auggie, I am trying to make breakfast. I can't do that if you're holding me." I giggled.

"Well maybe I don't want to let go. What if I don't want breakfast? What if I want you instead?" He spoke through the kisses he planted on my neck.

"I'm hungry, so release me." I said grabbing the spoon out the sink.

August release me and I continue to cook. Not ever 5 minutes later August is back behind me, pulling me yet again into his firm chest.

"Auggie, how many times are you going to grab me? I'm trying to finish breakfast."

"I see that, and I told you already. What if I want you instead?"

"Well I guess you'll just have to wait."

"The hell I won't."

"Wha-"

My sentence was cut short when August picked me up making me drop the spoon again. He moved the items over to one side, making room and sitting me down on the counter. He held up a metallic gold foil in his hand. My breath hitched.

"What are we going to do with that?" I licked my lips.

"Use it." He spoke in an obvious tone.

He pulled me closer to him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I lower my lips to his ear.

"Remember how you made me scream last week?" I asked kissing his neck.

"How could I forget." He grinned at his success.

"Do it again." I moaned in his ear. He inhaled a sharp breath, grasping my hips tighter.

"With pleasure." He grinned.

He pulled the shirt I was wearing -his shirt- over my head, throwing it to the side.

"No bra, I like." His voice came out seductive.

His lips captured mines in a hungry, rough, needy, and wanting kiss. I moaned into the kiss, trying to pull August closer. His lips attacked my neck, sucking it.

"Mmm,"

"You like?"

"Yes, please?"

"Please what Janiya?" He bit my earlobe.

"I-I need it."

"All you had to do was ask baby."

August pulled me off the counter, pulling my panties down along with his boxers. He picked me up, sitting me on the kitchen table after moving the decorative plate and mats off out the way. He took the metallic gold foil off the table handing it to me.

"You know what to do with it,"

I took it out his hand, taking the condom out of the wrapper. I slid the rubber onto him, agonizingly slow.

"Teasing huh?"

He pushed me down onto the table, my back flat against the cold table, wrapping my legs around him waist.

"We'll see who's the tease."

My eyes widened as he pulled my hips to meet his, slamming himself into me without warning. I let out a winced as he slid out of me slowly, until only his tip was in me. He repeated this a few times before I couldn't take anymore. This is what he meant when he said 'we'll see who's the tease.' The only thing I could do was beg.

"Please..." I whispered out, my voice filled with need.

"Yes Janiya, what do you want?" He grunted, slamming into me once again and slowly sliding out.

"Please August, Please I need it," I moaned out.

"Need what baby?"

He knows what I want. He just wants me to say it.

"You."

August smirked in satisfaction. Grabbing my wrists and pulling them toward him roughly, making him sink inside me. I arched my back, lifting it off the table.

"Uh."

His thrusts became more sloppier and faster. My moans and his groans filled the kitchen. Sweat started to form on his forehead, he let go of my hands and grabbed my hips, violently slamming into me.

"August." The familar feeling forming in the pit of my stomach had me on edge.

"Come on Janiya, give it to me." His words were my undoing, I moaned, grabbing his biceps roughly with my nail. I tightened around him, screaming with pleasure.

"Oh Janiya, Fuck." He grunted, finding his release too.

My legs gave out and unwrapped from around his waist, August leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"You have no idea how crazy you make me."

*

Kik : alldopeimagines
Tumblr: Alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀