Dinner With Parents Pt.2 (Funny)

You: oh shit....I mean shoot.

August and Your dad are looking at each other

Your mom and you are looking at each other and then at either August or Your dad.

"Umm August my boy she said daddy, not August so why are you reaching for it" your dad asked in a harsh tone, picking up the salt.

"Well that sure wasn't what she was calling me last night" he said smirking at you. And taking the salt from your dad to give to you.

You slap him on his arm and your mom start chuckling, you're married and allowed to do as you please.

"Why should she be calling you daddy?" your dad said to August.

"Because I know how to put it--gco

You cover August mouth and whisper in August ear.

"Shut up before I do something rude." you said upset.

You turn to your dad.

"Dad I am grown, I'm 28 and at least I had sex when I got married, at least I did that, so I get to do whatever I want to why is it every time you come over here you always talk or ask about me and August sex life? That's non of your business and to you August it's not for you to announce.

"Ugh" you said slamming your fork down.

"Dinner is over officially" you announced leaving the dinner table. And up to the room you and August share.

Your mom got up to follow you, but your dad stops her.

"No y/m/n this is for me to fix" he said getting up from the table.

August goes with him as well.

Your dad goes into the room and August waits outside the door, to give you two privacy.

Your dad sits down on the bed next to you.

"Sweetie I am so sorry. your right it's none of my business and I'm sorry"

"It's ok daddy"

"Are you talking to me or August" he said in a jokey way.

"Dad!"

"I'm sorry" he put his hands up in surrender.

He gives you kiss on the check and leaves and lets August in.

"Bae I'm sorry as well I didn't mean for some of that to happen" he said.

"Mmhmm yeah, you're on punishment" you stated

"Girl you can't put me on punishment" he declared.

"Oh really" you said getting up off the bed. "You wanna see"

"What you go do" he said curious

"No sex" you said standing I front of him.

"NO SEX" He yelled

"Why so loud?, and yes for 3 weeks" you said while walking out the room and into the kitchen where you me parents were.

"Well it's time to go baby" your mom said walking to the front door putting on her with your dad behind her doing the same

"Ok well dinner went...uh not normal...but I love you guys" you said to your mom and dad.

"I love you too" your dad said. While hugging you and going to the car

"Love you too baby" your mom said.

"And y/n don't be so hard on August, you know good and well men can't last 2 days without sex." she said.

"Okay mom" you said laughing and closing the door.

You turn around and August is right there in front of you.

"Yeah listen to my mother in law" he said whispering in your ear giving you chills. "You know you can't resist this anyway" he said with a smirk

And then walked away...

*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥

-🎀