Careful (Smut)

Dedicated to KaylaSmith237

August got into a motorcycle accident a month ago. You've been helping him out since. His left leg is broken, in a cast, and his right wrist is broken. You help him dress and move around a little. The nigga can feed himself.

"Hey baby!" August yelled from up upstairs.

You walked upstairs to were August was, stopping at the threshold of the door.

"Yes bae?" you question leaning against the door frame. What does he want now. I just took his to the bathroom

"Umm..." August trailed off, looking at you and then at his pants.

"We have been over this before Auggie, not until you get well." you crosses your arms over your chest. He is not persuading you that easily.

"Why not?" he whined.

"We haven't fucked in months and I'm sexually frustrated." August added, attempting to sit up.

You walked over to his side, pushing him gently down back on the bad.

"Oh no you don't, you're on bed arrest."

"Since when?"

"Since I have to take care of you're cripple ass."

August huffed. "Changing the subject like always. Come on baby." August tried to grab your Jean pocket with his well hand.

"How about.....no?" you stepped back so he couldn't get you and walked towards the door.

"My leg and wrist is broken babe. Not my dick." he said.

You walked back to the bed. Are you really about to do this?

"Very funny August, the answer is still the same."

You went to go sit next to him.

"Baby, you are not the only one frustrated, but I am not taking the chance and hurt you. Because I will be the once taking care of you." you spoke, raising a brow at him.

"Baby, I will be fine, if I was in that much pain I would not have asked."

"Of course you would have." you said.

"Okay fine, I would but still."

You pulled your shirt over your head, tossing it somewhere. He smiled, you leaned in kissing him. Those lips that you have missed. August grabbed your face, pulling you down onto him. You climbed ontop of him, your legs one either side of his body. Making sure not to bump his leg, your kisses travelled down his cheek to his neck. You rubbed your lower half against his, earning a groan from August.

"Sexy moans" Your voice coming out as a whispered, as you but down gently tugging at his earlobe.

"Baby stop teasing me." He begged. You were in control, he was all yours to tamper with.

You chuckled. You pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side, kissing his chest, down his torso, and stopping at the waist band of his sweatpants. You untied the strings of his sweatpants, kissing all along the him of his boxers. You looked up at him locking gazes. Biting your lip, you looked innocently up at him.

"Fuck," August whispered not taking eyes off you.

You pulled restricting material down over his cast, disposing the item.
You stood up taking off your pants ever so slowly, now only standing in your panties and bra.

"Would you like to do the honors?" you asked, sitting down on the bed.

You sat turned away from him so he could unsnapped your bra. You took it off and stood up infront of August, taking your panties off to.

"You are still a pro at taking things off, even having one hand available." you joked.

"There's a fair number of things o can do with one hand." August grinned.

You climbed back on bed, sitting just below his waist. Sliding down August boxer, his shaft stood a full attention. You climbed back upon August's waist. His shaft coming in contact with your oh so ready sex. You moved your hips to and fro on August. No more annoying restricting fabric blocking the friction.

August's dug his fingers into your hips, guiding you as your sex rub against him.

The friction builds up, August's hips meets your.

August groans, lifting you up and sliding you down, burying himself inside of you.

"Shit."

*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀

You: Man that's all? Why you stop when It was just starting to get good.

Me: Idk okay? My brain is wonky. Just leave me alone!!! *crawls in a corner and cries*