Life (Sad/Cute)

Dedicated to LyNeIsHaA

"I don't know Kate. He's been out a lot. And I know that he has work and all. But no one is that committed." I ranted to my bestfriend over the phone. Whenever I need someone to talk to she's always there, plus she doesn't like August, so when he fucks up she's always on my side.

"Maybe the asshole is cheating."

My heart dropped when she said that. I know he's not, he can't be.

"No, I don't think so Kate."

"So naive Neisha. I love you, and want the best for you. But he ain't cutting it. Especially with that damn man bun." Kate laughed through the phone.

"Hey! I actually quite like the man bun." I chuckled with her.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just talk to June and if-"

"August. His name is August. I get it. I'll talk to you soon." She always fucked up his name.

"Bye girl."

I hung up with Kate and sat my phone down on the bed next to me. I know August couldn't cheat, we haven't argued, no fights, or anything. I just sat there, trying to figure out an explanation for this, when I saw lights flash through the bedroom window. I walked to it and saw that it was August car pulling into the drive way. He got out of the car and approached the front down, where he the disappeared into the house.

I had tot think of a plan of how to ask him what's going on. I couldn't just walk down there and accuse him of cheating.

"Bae!"

"Upstairs."

With each footstep that ascendant up the stair, my panic rose.  Soon August appeared at the door frame, smiling brightly at me. But I couldn't return it, which made his fall.

"Bae. What's wrong?" He stalked closer and as he did I took steps back.

"Neisha?"

I stopped and shook my head. "August are you cheating on me?" As I said that tears started to fall, I couldn't bare it if he said yes.

"Neisha really? Of course not. Why would you think that?" His eyes showed sadness, and his lips held a frown.

"Because you're never here. You're always gone. Your manager always call you at crazy hours, you're always with her, and you're distant. And I don't mean always with her dealing with music. Ya'll got to the mall together and other stuff." I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to shake the feeling of cold, and depression.

"I am not cheating on you. I would never do that." Just from his voice I could tell he was angry.

"Then where have you been." My voice started to raise too, I was starting to get agitated. He gets mad at me because I accuse him of something he could be doing.

When I asked that question his body stiffened, and his eye widened. I folded my arms and just sighed. "I guess that's my answer." I grabbed my phone off the night stand, right along with my keys.

"No wait babe, Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving." I went to my closet to get my shoes and a jacket.

"I said I wasn't cheating, so why are you leaving?"

"Because you won't tell me where you were."

"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret."
I stopped and turned around raising my eyebrow up and him. I just sighed and continued to gather my things.