Need You (Smut)

SUPER RATED R

Dedicated to jaylovesray02

-------

"Baby I need you now" you whined rubbing up and down his leg, tracing and out lining his zipping.

"Y/N you know I would never turn down an offer to tear you up, but baby, I need to finish this work. Just give me 20 mins" he said moving your hand off his thigh"

"But baby I need you now, I need you to fuck me hard......make me scream your name, have me limping for a week" you moaned in his ear, biting his ear.

He cleared his throat.

"Mmm fuck me daddy" you moaned.

You saw the forming bulge in his pants. You grabbed it, rubbing his crotch area.

"That's it" he shouted.

August picked you up, pushing your back against the wall.

"I'm going to show you not to bother daddy while he's working."

Lifting your shirt over your head, exposing your breast. Your hard erect nipples waiting to be touched. Your body aching for him.

Caressing his tongue swiftly over your nipples, Sucking them. Slight pleasure went up you. Squeezing and pinching them, making you jump.

Anxiousness running through your body. Lifting his shirt up. His toned tattoo body showing. Wrapping one leg around him you kissed his neck. Behind his ear, licking, kissing, sucking it. Leaving a love mark.

"Fuck y/n" he groaned

His pants tightened more. You felt it rub against you. Making you even more wetter. Soaking wet.

You whimpered. His erection rubbing against your swollen pussy. The friction building, the pleasure was amazing you couldn't take it.

August unwrapped your leg from around his waist. Unbuttoning your shorts and pulling them down. He got down on his knees, looking at your soaking panties.

"So damn wet." he licked his lips.

He slowly pulled your underwear down, the cold air hitting your sensitive pussy. Making You flinch.

"Mm mami sensitive." he bit his lip "even better."

He lightly rubbed his index finger over your clit. Rubbing up and Down. Applying a little of pressure and applying a lot.

"Mm fuck, YESS baby" you moaned. Your breath hitching. Your back arching and un-arching fast.

"You like that baby" he asked.

You nodded.

"What" he said.

"Ye-"

August cut you off, slamming his index and middles finger in you. Rubbing against your walls.

Going at a medium pace he twisted his fingers in you while pumping in and out. He kissed your clit, licking and sucking it.

Your eyes close, and head tilted back, whimpering.

"Uhh, uhhh, mmm, fuck." you grabbed a handful of his hair. Pushing his head further.

The pleasure building up, you grinding with the paced of his tongue. It felt so good. His hands rubbing up and down your body.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I need something to grab!" you moaned.

August looked up at you, moving his fingers at full speed, drilling into you. That set it off.

Your muscles clenched, tightly around his fingers, the feeling of butterfly's in your stomach came.

You released on his fingers, your sweet juices dripping on his finger.

"SHIT!"

August pulled his fingers out of you, standing up and licking your juices off his fingers.

"Baby your moans are sexy" he whispered.

Rubbing up and down your hips slowly and kissing your neck.

"Uhhmmm" you moaned.

August stepping back undressing himself.

"Get on the bed" he spoke.

You followed his rules, getting on the bed.

August hardened member stood straight up, His member was aching and throbbing.

Biting your bottom lip laying flat on your back. August climbed ontop of you. Lifting your legs around his waist. positioning his tip at your entrance.

August rocked his hips forward going deep into you. The wonderful sensation of being filled up, and delicious nerve endings being rubbed against your walls and massaged.

He pulled out. The same wonderful rub, but it makes you want to be filled again.

"Baby! Fuck me please" you groaned into the pillow.

Grabbing your breast, he rocked his hips faster into you. The bed shaking and creaking. The pleasure was unbearable. It felt good.

His hands traveling up and down your body swiftly making your eyes roll to the back of your head..

"Aww fuck" he groaned.

"Mmm yes , yes , yes YES, YES" you screamed.

He sped up, rubbing your clit. Find that g-spot he abused it. Rubbing and Poking at it, slamming into it.

His thrust became more sloppier and faster. His dick throbbed in you, feeling your need. Your walls clenched onto his dick.

"Fuck Y/n, so tight" he groaned.

Sweat bead forming on your body and on his body too.

Leaning over and kissing your lips. One more thrust sent you over the edge. Your juices oozing out making August come. Spilling his warm liquids into you.

"Uhh yes, baby mmmm mmmm" you moaned.

You and August shared a kissed. Still kissing you he pulled out.

Your moan was muffled.

August fell next to you. Pulling your naked body close to him.

"Did that satisfy your needs?"

You snuggled into August

"Well I guess I'll be finishing my work, tomorrow" he said wrapping his arm around your shoulder
*

Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀