So Late

A/N: I am the worst I know guys, I try to put these imagines out everyday (I know I don't lol) but with track after school everyday plus homework. But everyone that request an imagine WILL get one believe it or not. Anyway.

@LiveLaugh_Luv

23 "You mean that thing you were begging me for?"

24 "You weren't saying that last night."

*

"Fuck August! You made me late...again!" Whitney jumped out of the bed and dashed into the bathroom. Almost falling over the clothes that were measly spread around the room.

"Me? How did I make you late?" His voice sounded cocky, he knew the reason why, he just wanted her to say.

"Because of you I went to sleep late." She grabs her toothbrush and toothpaste to brush her teeth. Still completely naked. She looked at herself in the mirror, hickies spread around her neck in a pattern.

"I did not hear any complaining last night ma." He smirks with his arms cross leaning against the door frame.

Whitney rolls her eyes and shakes her continuing her morning hygiene.

"I hate going into work late, ugh. Why did we go all night." She asked but more as a statement, already knowing the answer.

"You sure weren't saying that last night." He smacks her ass as she walks out of the bathroom.

She yelps and turns around towards August. Both still naked from the night before.

"You don't know when to stop." She smiles to herself, knowing that she would not even want him to stop.

"What do you mean?" He grabs her by her waist pulling her into his body. She feels his erection on her lower stomach.

"August there is no time for that." She points down and chuckles.

"Answer my question." He ignores her statement.

She thinks for a second "Yesterday..we could of stopped earlier than what we did...but you!" She pokes at his chest.

"You mean that thing you were begging me for?" With that statement her cheeks were flush and her face heats up.

"Why are you complaining about sex? Obviously I didn't give it to you good enough if you're complaining and still can walk." He picks her up and her legs instinctively wraps around his waist. He walks to the near wall behind them and pushes her back against the cold wall.

"August." She whimpers, feeling him against her wet core.

"Look at that," his lips by her ear. Warm breath tickling her neck when he whispers. "Already ready huh? You didn't want to go to work today. You wanted to pick with me so you could get my dick huh?" His lips wraps around her lobe, pulling gently.

"August." She breaths out, grinding her lower half against him to get some friction.

"So, I was right." He grabbed her waist to keep her still. His lips capturing hers in a heated dominate kiss. His tongue slid into hers without permission and she gladly accepts. Both fighting for dominance.

August pulls away leaving Whitney in a panting mess. He lifts her up and puts her on the ground, she leans against the wall, horny and legs shaky.

"Go, before you're even more late for work." He winks before putting on his boxers and walking down the stair.

She stays there stuck for what seemed like forever until she starts moving towards her phone. She calls her boss, sniffing and coughing. Telling the man that she will not be able to come in today.
Luckily he believed and hoped for her to feel better.

She sat her phone down, walking down the stairs to where August was in the kitchen making breakfast. How did she not smell that?

She walks up behind him and wraps her arms around his waist. He puts the spatula down and turns around. Looking down at her.

"Why aren't you dressed?" He raises his eyebrow up at her.

"Called in sick." She lets go of him and hops onto the table behind her, spreading her legs. She leans back, giving August a view of her.

August reaches behind him and turns of the knob, completely turning the stove off.

"So what does that mean?" He walks closer to her, pulling her body closer to his by her waist. His fingers gripping into her hips.

"It means I can beg you for that thing I'm always begging you for."

*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀