Is Something Wrong With Me (Breakup)

"Y/N it's going to be okay" your friend Stacy said.

"Easy for you to say you all either have babies or are pregnant, you're married and everything and I'm over here married and can't have a baby" you responded moping.

"It will happen, it just takes time don't be such a fun sponge now smile" your other friend Jasmine said.

You smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah guess you guys are right. Just be patient" you sighed.

"Right and don't forget girls Dj's 2nd birthday is tomorrow."

All the girls left from the girls meeting and the guys as in your husband August and a few of the girls husbands were still there. Talking.

Maybe they want a beer or some snack. Guys are greedy so. You grabbed the handle to the beer and the tray of snacks....Halfway down the stairs you stopped.

"Yeah y/n wants a baby and I'm not sure if I want one." August said.

"Man we understand that, but once you see the babies face everything washes away." One of the guys said.

" Yeah you fall in love with that baby. All your insecurities go away." Randy said.

"Wait Stacy told me that Y/n couldn't get pregnant. What's that all about?" James asked.

"Well....when me and y/n have sex we usely have sex in the dark and I bought some condoms that are clear and you can't feel it...so it's like it's not even there." August said.

What!?!

Anger rushed through you. All this time you though something was wrong with you and it wasn't you.

"Ooooooooo...dude y/n is going to kill you! Man."

"Not if she finds out" August said.

You stood there hurt.

"Oh right man, whatever you say. Well I gotta get going before Stacy kills me" James said.

"Me too. I gotta go." Randy said.

You quickly went upstairs into the kitchen, sitting all the snacks and beers on the table.

You needed a drink. You don't drink but you just needed it. You opened the beer cap and chugged it down. You sat that aside and opened another.

Footsteps travelled up the basement stairs. When everyone reached the top of the stairs all eyes landed on you.

You can feel them burning holes into the side of your face.

"Uhh y/n?" James said.

You looked there way , taking the last big sip of the beer and sitting it aside. Next to the first empty bottle. You open your third one gulping it down.

you heard a whisper.

"Umm When did y/n started drinking?"

You chuckled softly at that.

They all shrugged.

You got up and went to the cabinet getting something stronger like liquor.

You opened the cap and drunk it from the bottle. It was strong and burned your throat, but you didn't care, you were pissed.

There mouths dropped open and eyes wide.

August rushed to you and took the bottle from you, before you finished it.

You looked at him and he saw hurt, sad, and anger in your eyes.

"Okay I think we are going to just....go" they took off to the door.

You sat down on the high stool. Your eyes still glued straight infront of you. You picked back up you unfinished beer.

"Bae are you okay?" he asked concerned. Putting the liquor back in the cabinet.

You drunk some of the beer, ignoring him. He snatched the beer out of your hand and the almost half beer container thingy.

"What is wrong with you y/n?! When did you start drinking"

You stared at him in his eyes. How could he be so clueless.

"Y/N!!!" he yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!? LEAVE ME ALONE AUGUST." You stood up from the stool.

You tried to get back your beer but he snatched it back again.

You rolled your eyes. Turning around and walking out the kitchen.

You heard August behind you. He pushed you up against wall a

Smashing his lips into yours. His hands travelled down to your pants.

You pulled away.

"No...stop."

You pushed him away.

"What are you going to do wear a condom while we have sex?" you said

August sighed.

"Oh you heard" he said nervous.

"Yeah I did...and you know what?...Im done" you spoke.

"Wh-at no no no no you can't, baby I love you. Please don't leave me."

"I'm sleeping in the guest room."

You walked away, up the stairs into the guest room.

You could hear August breaking things, punching walls, and causing hisself out.

You cried yourself to sleep.
*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀