Back Home....Safe? (Cute)

The worst thing you could ever hear about your lover is that they are gone. What makes your world stop is when they apply and get accepted to fight for your, their country. But what gives you pain is your lover leaving and you not knowing if they'll come back to you. You just have to give it God and pray that he protects them.

"Alex, I know. I miss him too." Jasmine (her best friend) spoke, while covering her hand over Alex's in a sympathetic way.

"What are the odds that we, best friends since pre-k marry brothers and on top of that they both apply to be in the Military." She added.

Both girls sat in the kitchen on high stools. Facing each other and telling one another how they miss their husbands.

Alex chuckled, trying to find some humor in the situation. "I know Jaz, I tried getting him to just do something safer like staying home with me." She chuckled, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Away! With the sad stuff. When do they get home? I always forget the specific date. And how's the baby?!" Jaz shouted, wiping her own tears.

Alex chuckled at her bestfriend, or if you want to put it in technical terms. Her sister in law.

"The baby is fine 1 more month to go, We've been going one step at a time." she rubbed her stomach. "And you are never good with dates, I remember when you forgot my birthday, and your anniversary, and your own bi-"

"Okay Alex. I get it, I'm horrible with dates. But when the hell does my husband get home?" She playfully hissed..

"Feisty....They get home.." Alex was interrupted when the door bell ranged.

"Are you expecting something?" Alex asked Jaz with a raised eyebrow.

Jaz shook her head no, "Why would I be expecting someone at your house?"

Alex turned her head to the side and smirked at her.

"Mmhmm. Like you never have"

Alex walked to the door looking out the peep hole, to discover her next door neighbor on the other side of the door. She grab the door handle twisting the knob and opening the door.

"Hey Alex." She smiled brightly.

Her neighbor is a short mixed woman, who's in her late 20's. She's nice, and when August leaves she comes by sometime supports Alex.

"Hey Sam, what's going on?" Alex asked, stepping aside so she can come in.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Oh thank you, I am as fine as I can be. Me and Jaz are just in the kitchen talking."

"I knew that hoe was here." Sam smirked.

"Who are you calling a hoe?!" Jaz shouted from the kitchen.

"You bitch."

And that's a breakout started.

"I'm a bitch? You're mama."

"Well I guess you're talking about your own mom then."

"Jaz shut up."

"Kiss my ass, Sam."

Alex didn't want to get in the middle of their brawling. If she didn't know they were sister and that they do this on a regular bases then she would probably try to stop it. With a full gear of protection on, because Sam is a scratcher and Jaz's punches hurt.

The door bell saved Alex from this mess, she walked up to the door not even looking out the peep hole this time. All you could hear were the shouting of the two sisters. She opened the door an saw two tall men in black suits. What is this, Men in Black?