Oh Shit (Cute/Embarrasing)

I was walking down the street from going Christmas shopping when someone bumped into me.

"Shit" I said picking my stuff up and dusting the snow off of me.

"Oh my fought" he said helping me pick my stuff up. "I am so sorry"

I looked up and saw an angel. perfect lips, pink kissable lips, perfect teeth, and perfect bone structure. I couldn't picture out who he was because he had on sum glasses but I know I saw him somewhere before. I think?

He handed me my bags and looked at me.

I was just staring at his lips

"Umm ma'am" he said waving his hand in my face.

"Oh I'm sorry...huh?" You said lightly blushing

"You are so beautiful" he says looking into your eyes.

"Thx. You are too.... I mean hi...I'm Y/N" I said putting my hand out.

"Im Au--" gco

Just before he replied my phone
rung. Playing Numb

I had one, two, three too many
I'm fucked up, four chicks with me
I'm loud, took about 5 shots
6 bottles I just copped.

I pulled out my phone. And just declined it, and putting my phone back in my pocket. They can wait.

"Oh so your an August Alsina
fan I see" he ask smirking, as we started to walk.

"Oh man you just don't know, I love him, He is to sexy and them lips, man them lips, he is a walking sex god."

August started chuckling

"Wow he's a walking sex god? and he's sexy? Wow he's a lucky man."

"Well yeah have you seen him? I would love to meet him one day."

"Well today's your lucky day" he said taking off his glasses.

"Wha--" you said

You looked at him and there he was. The sexiest sex god with perfect lips, and teeth.

"Oh shit" you said

You stood there shocked and embarrassed for saying all that to him about him, and not even knowing it was him.

He laughs

"Surprised huh?" he said putting his glasses back on.

"OMG you- your" you couldn't even finish your sentence.

"Yeah Ik I'm August Alsina, so what were you saying about me again?" he said smirking.

"What...me? Oh yeah I meant another August" you said in a high voice pointing to yourself.

"I didn't say anything" you said continuing walking.

He catches up with you.

"Naw naw, where did 'Oh man you just don't know, I love him, He is to sexy and them lips, man them lips, he is a walking sex god."' he said mocking you.

You start blushing, your face turning a bright red. While your trying to cover you cheeks

He moved your hands.

"You're beautiful when you blush, and all that stuff you said about me might be true, including the sex god, I guess you just have to find out if all that stuff you said is true, starting with my lips.

August crashes his lips into yours passionately and gently.

He puts his arms around your waist

He pulls away with you wanting more.

"Wow, i did not except that to ever happen" you said putting your arms around his neck and pulling him down to kiss him more.

*

You two started to walk to your house.

*

"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night" he said while you two are standing on your porch.

"Yes I would love to" you said to him.
"I'll guess ill see you tomorrow"

You gave him your number and gave him another kiss and went into the house.

"Oh boy, I never thought i would actually be able to date a famous person." You said sliding down the door.

*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀