Faking

"Quick, Y/N I need you to do me a favor."

"What?! Do we need a lawyer?!"

"What?...No."

"Oh......then what?"

"Please be my fake girlfriend."

*

That's how you ended up in this situation. Playing the role of a girlfriend with your crush being your 'boyfriend'. You would be happy if you were his real girlfriend. You were just simply August's tour and event planner. You guys were close of course because you have to be around him almost 24/7, but over the years you've had a crush on him. You've been with him since day one.

"August remind me again why out of all girls you pick me to play this role?" You were doubting this, all it was going to do was wish he was yours.

"Because Y/N, my mom is expecting me to have one, and I really don't want her getting on my head because I don't. Plus you're my bestfriend." He said like it was obvious and easy to understand.

"Oh were bestfriends now."

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes at you as he looked for something.

"What do I need to do? And plus won't your mom know that were not dating by the media and plus we never act like a couple."

"Well I guess we got to start. And just act like a girlfriend, act like you love me and I'm the finest man in the world. Although that's not going to be hard, I mean look at me." He said putting on his infamous smirk and lifting his black shirt to show off his abs.

You shook your head, but behind it you were blushing.

"Whatever Auggie."

"See half way there. You're already calling me nicknames."

"I called you that a couple months after I met you."

"Still."

"When is she coming?"

"About an hour."

"What?! And your ass just wasn't going to tell me that?"

"I just did." He made a duh face.

"Despicable." You got up to leave out of the building to get ready, not even knowing what to wear. But since you guys were on tour and in his home state you had to go find clothes on the tour bus.

"Fucking idiot." You mumbled as you left.

"What was that?"

"Idiot!" You shouted, walking out the door and to the tour bus.

*

"Ready?"

"Ready to meet your mom as your girlfriend, why wouldn't I be?" You said wiping your hands on your jeans. Shit, you aren't even dating him and you're nervous.

"You've met my mom before."

"Yea, briefly and not as your girlfriend ....fake girlfriend I mean." You quickly corrected yourself.

"You'll do fine." He said wrapping his arm around your waist.

You tensed as he did that, your breath becoming uneven. Shit.

"Show time." He whispered.

Soon after he said that his mom walked through the door, with a bright smile on her face.

"August." She grabbed him and gave him a hug with numerous amount of kisses. He unwrapped his arm from around you to hug her back.

"Ma, come on now." He said trying to wipe all the kisses off his face.