YGMHP~Chapter 5-You know who You Know Who is, right?

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!- WATTPAD MADE ME CHANGE THE RATING BECAUSE OF THE LANGUAGE!!!!!! HAS IT CAHNGED????

Chapter 5

"And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever! And we'll only be making it right, 'cause we'll never be wrong together!"

No. No. NO. This was not happening. This was her first night in the Head Tower and Lily needed her beauty sleep for tomorrow –or, in fact, today, as it was 2am in the morning- as her first day as Head Girl, and Sirius-bloody-Black's voice was not coming from her Head personal common room, disrupting her sleep and making the walls of her dormitory vibrate.

"We can take it to the end of the line! Your love is like a shadow on me aaaall of the time! I don't know…the rest of the words! Dah nah nah nah na! Doo doo doo doo!"

It was happening. It was actually happening.

"Murder will happen tonight," Lily announced to the walls, her voice chipper and jolly. In a swift motion, she thrust off her bed cover and grabbed for her wand. As she searched around for her nightgown and slippers, her ears perked up at the sound of voices coming from outside. Many, many voices. Much cheering. Much drunken merry cheering.

"They're not having a party," Lily dismissed at once with a forced laugh, trying to convince herself. She found her orange Garfield slippers and shoved them on her feet, storming towards the exit. "They are not having a party," she hissed, flinging open the door.

They were having a party.

The word 'KILL' flashed up in Lily's wrathful, fiery eyes. It was especially suspicious that James was not in sight. Hiding from her, eh? Murder. Tonight.

People were lounging around her Head Tower as if it were new years, for Merlin's sake. Chatting, drinking, dancing, you know, acting like there was nothing to worry about and they weren't doing anything wrong. They only had classes in a few hours and Lily might just kill every one of them in their sleep tonight.

Well well, the permanently open Portrait of the Fat Man may be one of the contributing factors to why Hogwarts students seem to be just filing in and out without a care in the world.

Lily immediately stormed up to the portrait with her hands on her hips.

"What do you think you're doing, keeping open?" she asked the Fat Man hysterically. "You're just letting people come in and out - without a password, might I add! Your job is to ask for the password, for Christ's sake! That's what portraits do!"

The Fat Man looked affronted. "I'd have thought keeping open would be a privilege for you to see my lovely face!" He cupped his hands around his flabby chin. Lily replied with a deadpan expression. "And that bloke over there told me to stay open," he pointed over to Sirius Black.

Lily groaned and put her head in her hands. "Some stupid idiot told you what to do and you obeyed him? You're supposed to obey the Head Boy and Girl!"

"Look here, missy," the Fat Man said, "I don't answer to no one, me. I don't obey anyone…except for the Fat Lady, but that's a different matter altogether!"

Lily gave him a look which said 'Spare me the details' on the topic of the portrait affairs, and how that was even possible. Turning on her heel, she flounced her way through the mass of partiers towards Sirius.

"Forever's gonna start tonight!" Sirius sang. His hands were clutched around a microphone he'd somehow conjured up for this joyous occasion; he had somehow managed to clear an area of the Head Tower's common room to use as some sort of karaoke area.