Chapter- The End

Jere you are loves.... The ending... :)

Chapter- The End (I cant remember the number)

"What the hell!" Derrick cursed as the entire contents of his bag spilled across the floor. He examined it and found it had been split open at the bottom.

Bad luck had happened to him ever since dinner after he had reluctantly sipped some orange juice which felt oddly sour than usual.

He bent down, picking up his belongings. A group of second years in his corridor giggled at the sight of a pair of thongs on the floor.

"They're not mine," Derrick said, genuinely oblivious about the underwear. "For a start, I hate the colour pink-I mean, I don't wear them altogether!" He kicked the underwear away and shot the chortling girls a glare.

"I've had bloody bad luck all day," he complained to himself. "First, getting that buggering sensation in my eye and the other burning sensation up my… well, there was something dodgy about that toilet roll. Then I thought my rectum had exploded because of that blood… but Madam Pomfrey said there was nothing wrong…"

He bent down again to pick up his Charms book, when he heard a loud ripping sound.

"Uh oh."

Slowly feeling his backside, he discovered his trousers had ripped at the bottom and were now exposing his Ravenclaw boxers.

"Wand! Must find wand!" he hissed, searching in pockets. If he had his wand, maybe he could prize the last of his dignity and fix his trousers.

His wand was gone.

It appeared the corridor was filling up with more students.

He quickly shoved the Charms book in his bag, not caring he was flashing many passing students with his underwear. He glimpsed at the floor, checking he'd picked up everything, and spotted his one and only quill rolling across the floor.

Unfortunately, all his other quills had broken that day. That had been rather unlucky.

"Damn it!" He chased after it, attempting to keep a hand on his bottom to cover his showing undergarments. Winding through the snickering students, he tried to snatch for the quill but it only seemed to gain more speed.

"What the hell is going on!" Derrick cried. "No, no! Crap!" He watched the quill spin until it came to a staircase and was now rolling down it. Still determined, he kept a hand firmly covering his bottom and chased the quill down the steps.

He fell in the process.

"AAARGH!"

Staircases did not make comfortable slides.

Derrick whimpered, spread out like a starfish at the bottom of the steps. "Help... someone help me…"

His body was numb but he somehow felt pain at the same time - a lovely combination. He watched fellow students completely ignore his presence at the bottom of the staircase, climbing up the steps with ease. He siezed a passing trouser leg but it belonged to a furious girl who cried 'Pervert!' and kicked him in the gonads.

"AAARGH!"

Someone had mistaken Derrick for a rug.

Remus did not understand why Sirius was dragging him there with so much urgency, all he knew was that their destination was the Room of Requirement.

"I don't like going in there," Remus said tensely. "It's very unnerving how the room moulds itself to your needs, as if it is alive."

"You overanalyze too much," Sirius stated.