Chapter 6-Too Many Potters and James=Remus?

"AAAAAAA—"

"Uh, Lily—"

"AAAAAAA—"

"Oi, Evans—"

"AAAAARGH!"

A James Potter clamped a hand quickly to Lily's mouth, muffling her high-pitched scream.

"Shhh," he hushed her softly.

"Shut your pie-hole," Sirius said, not so softly, "Madam Pomfrey doesn't know we're here."

Lily breathed heavily through her nostrils. She was now in the Hospital wing, lying on one of the uncomfortable beds, and had been sleeping until she was awoken by three James Potter's standing over her bed. The scene was funnily similar to the grim reaper appearing to sentence your inevitable death. After seeing the three James' by the lake, she was not as calm at their appearance because she simply thought that was some kind of delusional illusion. Seeing them again for the second time was not at all comforting.

Sirius finally removed the hand from her mouth. The boys gazed down at her with curious eyes.

"This is just like the nightmare I had," Lily murmured, clutching the bed sheet.

"Nightmare?" Remus repeated. Lily's head turned to look at him with fearful confusion.

"I dreamt there were multiple James Potter's and they took over the world," she whispered, not at all relaxed in the triplet's presence. "And the leader made me strip dance," she added.

"Oh WOW," James moaned pleasurably, "that dream sounds so brilliant." He swiftly went into day-dreaming mode and Remus rolled his eyes, while Lily frowned. Even though she was very bewildered and confused on to what had happened previously, she would still be annoyed with whatever words came out of James Potter's mouth.

"What the hell is going on?" Lily demanded, looking at each James Potter in turn, not sure which one to focus on. The real James and Remus were still dressed in women's clothing, which would have been to Lily's amusement if she wasn't disturbed by what was in front of her.

"Let's just say the boys wanted so desperately to be me, as the handsome God I am," Lily frowned at James familiarly, "So, they took a Polyjuice potion to mimic my body."

"Lily, it really is a complex and puzzling story, involving irrational thinking by Sirius Black and nonsensical contrivances."

Lily looked at the boy oddly. "Remus, is that you?"

He was a little taken aback. "How did you know?"

"You used long and complicated words."

"See, Moony!" Sirius laughed. "Even when you switch to someone else's body, you still have your big brain!"

"Black?" Lily's voice sounded dreading, recognising his choice of words and realising the inner person.

Sirius smiled at her. "Yes, Miss Evans? You rang?" He leaned on the bed and rested his head on the palm of his hand. Lily smiled sweetly in response, and then kicked him in the face with a furious jerk of her foot. He squealed and fell to the floor. James and Remus found this very humorous.

"What was that for?" Sirius whimpered, rubbing his nose from his position on the ground.

"Because you are an idiot, and you hit on me by the lake, for Potter, which was one of the most ridiculous ideas you've ever done," Lily declared, crossing her arms. Her eyes finally landed on the small Peter Pettigrew by the three James Potter's side.