Chapter 25- Frisky Sevvy

"A midnight picnic in the moonlight. This is…wonderful. I'm absolutely…thrilled."

Snape didn't notice Remus' dry tone.

He sat with his knees tightly against his chest, ridged on the blanket Snape had laid out for them to sit on. They were sitting in the gloominess of Hogwarts grounds and Remus could distinctively feel blowing in his ear and thought it was either: the breeze, Sirius' and Peter's childish behaviour under the cloak, or Snape's twisted act of seducing.

Remus knew Sirius and Peter were watching invisibly - those hovering twigs and leaves looked mighty suspicious, and Remus remembered both boys having a fascination with throwing them up into the air like confetti.

"What I wouldn't give for a full moon night now…" Remus muttered, glaring at the crescent moon which tormented him from above.

Snape dug a hand into the picnic basket, which very much worried Remus about where it had come from and why it had a slight feminine design to it. "Sandwich?" he offered.

"Er…sure," Remus answered hesitantly, taking the grub. He found it tasted pleasant and guessed the house-elves must have made them because Snape didn't look like the person to excel in cuisine.

Remus started violently choking on bread as Snape had grabbed his thigh.

"Are you alright?" Snape smacked Remus' back multiple times, nearly threatening his wig to come off. "Do you want a drink?" he asked, digging up a bottle of what resembled juice from the picnic basket.

Remus nodded with watering eyes and grabbed the bottle, chugging down the drink. With a strong grimace, he recognized the drink to be alcohol of some kind.

"Is this…sherry?" Remus spurted, nibbling back on his sandwich whilst he tried to control his panicked state. "Are you trying to get me inebriated?"

Snape raised an eyebrow wickedly. "Maybe," he teased, replacing his hand back on to Remus' thigh.

Again, Remus started choking.

"Maybe you shouldn't eat," Snape suggested, taking the sandwich from Remus' hand.

Remus felt a pang of disappointment as that chicken sandwich had been quite delectable and could see it suddenly hover in the air and disappear within seconds, most undoubtedly eaten by the invisible Sirius.

"It's a little chilly," Remus said, rubbing the Goosebumps on his arm.

"This'll warm you up."

Snape started removing his robe.

"OH MERLIN!" Remus leapt from the blanket and backed away from the boy. "Why are you removing your clothes? I am NOT going to perform ANY sort of sexual relations with you!"

Snape put his hands in the air in defence as he remained on the ground, a look of amusement on his face. "Calm down, Rhianna. I was just going to offer you my robe."

Remus reddened. "Oh…" he said shamefully. "Well, since its a little cold now, maybe we should be getting ba-aaaack!" His sentence drawled into a scream as a swift kick to his buttocks, most probably by Sirius, booted him forwards. Remus practically flew in his heels, and before he knew it, he had landed on Snape's lap.

Snape asked huskily, "Comfy there?"

"AAAAARGH!"

He had not expected that type of reaction.