YGMHP~ Chapter 2- Kung Fu Fighting!!!

Chapter 2

"Hey! Look!" Sirius pointed to the distance, bouncing on his feet. "I think I see the train! Let's chase after it!"

Remus looked back and forth between what Sirius was claiming as the train, and the clearly delusional Sirius. "But, Padfoot, that's a-"

"Let the pursuing commence!"

Sirius ran at full speed with his arms flapping at his sides, not seeing the platform end as his eyes were glued on his destination. With a high-pitched scream, he fell off the platform and landed on to the empty train tracks.

His three associates and a disgruntled redhead quickly ran to the edge of the platform, peeking out their heads below to inspect the probably impaired boy.

"Are you okay?" Remus called down worriedly.

"You have no idea how much that hurt…" Sirius made an audible groan, trying to peel back his flattened face against a train track. "The train…" he mumbled painfully. "Can you still see the train?"

"IT WAS A BIRD!" Peter yelled, his hands cupped around his mouth. "A BIRD, IT WAS!"

Sirius groaned. "One, the drop wasn't that high so you don't have to shout as if you're at the top of the Astronomy Tower. And two, shit. I swear that was an effing mode of transport."

Lily massaged her eyelids. "How did this happen? I don't understand," she whined, stomping her feet. "We couldn't have missed the Hogwarts Express!"

"Why?" James questioned her.

"Because we couldn't have!" she continued lamely. "We're Head Boy and Girl! We're supposed to be on the train bossing around the prefects!"

Remus arched an eyebrow. "Bossing?" he echoed.

"Did I say 'bossing'?" Lily laughed shrilly. "I meant, enlightening."

"I'd like to enlighten someone that I'm still down on the train tracks! Hello? Pay attention to me, damn you! HEL-LO!" Remus finally poked a head out again and Sirius brightened. "Look what I can do, Moony!" He turned his eyelids inside out as he pulled an ugly face.

"That's nice, Sirius. It's nice to see you've learnt something productive," Remus spoke in an even tone. "Now, I'm just going to continue my chat with the adults and try and work out how we're going to get out of this situation. You be a good boy and stay put, okay?"

Sirius nodded obediently and sucked on his thumb.

Meanwhile James was trying to soothe Lily with a shoulder massage, involving karate-chop hand gestures.

"This cannot be happening. This must be some sort of bad omen, you know. We become Heads and we can't even make it on the sodding train." Lily stopped James' bad massaging and fixed him an annoyed look. "This is all your fault! You should learn self control." She flushed, crossing her arms.

James tried to calm her down. "Don't worry, Lily." He pinched her cheeks together so she looked like a puckered fish. "I'm Head Boy," he reminded her. "I'll save the situation! No worries everyone!"

Two minutes later of James thinking and Sirius climbing back onto the platform after being lured with a cauldron cake…

"I want Professor Dumbledore!" James whimpered, kneeling on the ground as if he were praying to The God's that the headmaster would arrive with a 'pop' and charm them with encounters of a room full of toilets and offer lemon drops. "Christ, even McGonagall will do! Any sort of authority figure!"

"But you are an authority figure," Peter pointed out plainly.

This statement only made James whimper more. "I was picked because I was pretty…"