Chapter 23- Honey, I'm Home

AMANDA'S POV

Liam raised the knife so it was in my face. He still had that wide smirk spread across his face as he looked at me. Louis was trying to get out of the ropes that held him to the chair. He was kicking and moving in every way he could. Louis finally realized he wasn't getting out of the tightly tied ropes that kept him on the chair so he started yelling at Liam.

"Stay away from her! Don't fucking touch her! Liam fucking Payne! Stop it! Go to hell Liam! Don't even go near her you fucking prick! As soon as I get out of her I'll fucking kill you! Don't you dare lay one of your fucking dirty hands on her! If you touch her I'll seriously fucking kill you!" He shouted. His face was red from yelling and the veins in his neck were clearly visible. He was obviously trying to get Liam to leave me alone and bother him instead but it wasn't working.

Liam just smirked at me as if Louis wasn't there. I wasn't even sure if Liam could hear Louis. Liam didn't look affected my Louis' yells at all, he didn't even seem to hear the screaming boy next to us. He placed the cold knife on my jawline near my right ear. Louis was on the verge of tears, he was yelling so much and so loudly. I stared at Liam worriedly as he just smirked. Liam started slowly tracing my jawline with the knife but he didn't cut my skin.

"You're a fucking slut. You're a bitch. You deserve to die right here, right now. I should just kill you. Not only would I get the fun of watching you die, I'd get to watch your little boyfriend here watch you die knowing he can't do anything to save you. I should just use this knife and kill you now. You're a worthless piece of shit." Liam whispered into the cold, damp, quiet air.

Just then Zayn walked into the room.

"Liam! Get the hell away from her!" He yelled.

When Zayn yelled if cause Liam to jump. When he jumped he dug the blade of the knife into my left cheek. I flinched as the pointed object punctured the skin. I felt the warm liquid start dripping from my cheek. Zayn pushed Liam out of the room, cursing under his breath. Louis was looking at me with soft eyes, I could tell he was upset and exhausted. I felt something warm pressed against my bleeding cheek. I turned my head to see Zayn kneeling beside me pressing a damp towel to my cheek in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Zayn, get your hands off of her right now or I'll-" Louis started.

"Just shut the hell up Louis, I'm trying to help her." Zayn grumbled cutting off the rest of Louis' sentence.

I just watched Zayn. Every time he moved the towel I would flinch from the sudden pain shooting through my cheek where the blade had cut me. Zayn would mumble a quiet sorry a couple times but he stopped after awhile. He finally pulled the towel away and left the room without another word.

"Amanda, are you okay?" Louis asked quietly after a long silence. I looked over at him, his eyes were glossy considering the tears that brimmed his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied quietly. My cheek was hurting really bad, I was in a tremendous amount of pain but I didn't want to upset Louis so I just lied and hoped he would believe me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure Louis." I replied stiffly.

Louis and I fell silent once again after our brief conversation. I didn't mind the silence though, it aloud me to actually look at the room we were in. The room was a decent size, I wouldn't say it was big though, it was actually kind of small. It had one bed in the corner, it looked to be a queen sized bed. The bed had two small pillows propped up against the wooden headboard. Draped over the bed was a big navy blue blanket which didn't appear like it would be very warm considering how thin it was. On one wall was a small square window. It was slowly starting to get dark outside but you could still make out the many trees surrounding the house, we were obviously in some forest. The only furniture in the room other than the bed were the two chairs we were tied to. The walls were painted a dusty grey color which wasn't very appealing.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard a different voice call out with a chuckle as a door slammed behind whoever it was. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out who the voice belonged to.

"Shut up Harry! You sound like an old lady!" I heard Liam yell while laughing.

"I do not Liam, you're just jealous because I actually have hair." Harry said while laughing.

Harry? Why was Harry here? Was he secretly with Zayn and Liam?