95: crashing in the castle

" grim, you insist on doing this? " she hides behind a tree . A huge slice and gust of wind came in her direction clearing the entire area. She didn't get to flash step away in time, she was pushed away by the wind in a far distance. She shielded herself with her blade and alchemy.

grim: and I thought you would panic looking for your hair accessories. I heard that would negate alchemy. Maybe you aren't such a girly and so much brains.

kia: brains... I admit I ain't as smart as one of my friends. Just enough to stay alive. 

" hahaha... my kind of opponent. Battle to the death? kia? "

" people like us... only... " she charges forward " know how to do that. " their blades clanked " isn't it?"

grim: well said. It would be such a pity for you to die now. It would be gratifying to watch that spoiled brat get his butt kicked.

kia: so you will let me go?

" what bull are you talking about? " he leashed a slice. Instead of going against, she retreated backwards and flash stepped. She appears behind his back and was ready to strike, he flash stepped behind her. He leash a slice and it strikes her. She flash steps, panting... blood bleeding at her back.

grim: are you serious? That wasn't even much. What happened to going all out and alchemy? You are hiding something aren't you? Kia.

kia: urusei.

grim: come on, you can't hide it from me. You will certainly die.

kia: you aren't dying any sooner. Using it now is just m disadvantage.

" stupid girl. If only you were a little smarter like my wife, you would have unsheathed your real blade." he breathes in deeply with evil eyes and a smirk "idiots. "  A thousand slices came towards her. She ran.

grim: its not possible to run as long as I'm not blind.

The slices chases for her. She stops in her steps... She gripped hard onto her blade... It came for her... closer... Alchemy reacts from her blade and it hits upon hers. Her blade shakes as if it was going to break. The clash was huge, in a flash the thousand slices change in direction reflecting to the right hitting into the tower.

grim: sly one. I take that back.

The tower opens up a big hole and she flash steps in. He chases in with dissatisfaction " tsk. Cat and mouse"

_____________________________

The sloth was moving in very fast speed. It aimed for roy and roy could only avoid by running to the side and still get hit by sloth. Roy took the one chance he had and snaps his fingers a few times as he flew in a distance crashing to the wall.

The sloth being a bit slow in taking in surroundings get burned and screams. Riza takes the chance to hit a few more bullets into his body sparking small flames and explosions. That makes him even more angry and charges for roy again.

Riza: roy!!!

Roy tried to detach himself from the crater made in the wall. The sloth grabbed onto roy's neck and squeezed. Riza panicked and shoot hundreds of bullets firing at the sloth's back but to no effect.

*slice * the arm came off and roy was released. The sloth screamed and growled and whatever was standing at the doorway.

Riza: kia!!!

Sloth: you...

Kia: yo. Can we make a deal?

Roy: what deal?