34: messed up.

Roy: this... Is pretty messed up.

" they are real siblings according to my understanding correct? " riza asked. Than she looked towards the room both of them had entered. The empty room that no one has been allowed to go in.

Eliza: hai.

Rita: rikoa neh... Couldn't even remember him... He was such an invisible figure. Did he even exist?

Frin: you just have bad memory desho.

Ed: isn't that incest?

Yuki: who cares!!! Kia-nee... Deserves nii-san.

May: do you even know what you're talking about?!!

Frin: kia has been in love with her nii-san since a long time ago.

Zihein: more like rikoa has his grasp and manipulation on kia since a long time ago.

Yuki: *giggles * that's kinda true. Kia-nee does anything for nii-san. Even if it means going against moral rules.

Eliza: kyaaa... I wonder what naughty things they're doing inside.

Ed: *bangs table* enough!!!

Frin: kia is the only illegitimate child. That's why she's being hated. Especially even more after the fact rikoa passed the seat to her. Try to understand.

Yuki: they're the best couple!!! Because neh, nii-san placed something on kia-nee and she can never run away from him. Hehe.

Al: place something?

Rita: you mean that lock on her body?

Eliza: hai. An exclusive lock that only rikoa can open.

Ed: why... Why did she fall in love with him?

Flashback ~

Rikoa: Kia.

Kia: oh look. Your engagement.

Rikoa: eh...

Kia: why? She seems friendly. She's kind, and knows how to cook. Probably... Good in bed too. With all the screamings you can hear from a girl who can't really handle all the violence you can can give her.

Rikoa: are you being jealous?

Kia: I'm your imoto. Its a fact by the way. She's clean too. Unlike me.

Eliza: that's right nii-san. Take responsibility!!

Yuki: you know what both of you are doing is wrong right?

He pats Eliza and yuki's head " I don't care. I'm just happy both of you didn't nag me about it."

Eliza: what if I told mama and papa about it.

Yuki: nee-chan meanie!!!

Kia: I'm going to practice.

He pulled her arm " wait. You little jealousy. "

Kia: our little affairs... Stops here nii-san. You need to get married for the sake of liasli. Power. Authority. Money. Reputation.

He pulled her along to where his engagement partner is waiting. " hi. Rikoa."

Kia: what do you want?

Rikoa: this is kia.

Kia; hi.

" I heard she's your sister. "

He brings kia's head in and kisses her lips. Kia's eyes widens shock by what just... Happened. The engagement partner gasps in shock " what... Are you... "