70: dreams are just an image

Jack: gomen you have to stay inside.

Kia: its not like I can do anything.

There was three barriers outside her prison and one anti alchemy inside.

Jack: you can't blame me. You're strong. You can escape easily.

Kia: thank you for the compliment.

Jack: I would have treated you nicely if you are going to marry to thain soon.

Kia: so I'm not?

Jack: don't be that anxious. I'm a little busy for the next two weeks. You know... With the recent cross cities, cross countries summit thing.

Kia: well I'm glad I can seat out.

Jack: oh ya... You're invited too. Really too bad. Well... I can hold your wedding with thain somewhere in the middle... But that would provide a chance for them to get you. I'm not going to let that happen. So sit for a while ok...

______________________________

Ed: let's go get her back.

Frin: we don't know where she is.

Zihein: in his mansion?

Frin: we know his place too well since the other time. Plus... I left a tracker on kia. They didn't head back to jack's place.

Al: than where's the last place you tracked? 

Frin: yoklohaema. Its a country.

Zihein: a big one.

May: or we could just crash their wedding!!!

Lee: or that. Seems the most direct approach.

Yuki: doesn't guarantee he will make it big and announce it.

Frin: but he'll make one. One that isn't discreet or very big. He is a man with pride.

Al: no choice but wait than...

______________________________

Ed pov:

That katana... It belongs to kia. It was lying on the floor. Followed by it... I saw a silhouette... A pregnant women's silhouette... She looks short... Kia is that you? Than there were baby crying sounds... I don't understand... 

My eyes open... I understand. But it's not registering... Are you asking me to kill kia? No... Kia's baby. She must have conceived...  My eyes open at realization of something horrible.

I ran to bang on Lee's door. He opens it " what? "

Ed: kia!!! Kia!!!

Lee: calm down.

Ed: she has your baby and it wants me to kill it!!

Lee grabs onto my shoulders " wait... What? My baby? It? "

Ed: I have a dream. The truth sends me dreams to tell me who to kill. And this time...

Lee: it can't be... Its only that one time...

Ed: its true!! The dreams are usually not wrong!!

Lee: don't kill my child!!

Ed: I couldn't even if I tried... But there's a chance the dream might be wrong. It has happened before.

Lee: kia... Arigato ed.

Ed: I'm afraid... What if kia takes this dream for real and...

Lee: *eyes widen* shit!!! But maybe she won't do a thing. She won't... Right?