61: sweet moments

*lemons~~ here.*

Eliza wore a white dress that has a few layers and a long trail at the back. Long lacy transparent sleeves and a transparent v-neck. Starting from the chest onwards, a white cloth covers all the way down.

Frin looks at his beautiful bride sitting on the bed as the long trails covers the floor. He sits behind her and unzips... she blushes and squeaks softly a little excited. He buries his head into her back " eliza..."

She blushed harder and says softly " husband... why don't you call me wife?"

He pulls down her sleeves and kisses her neck down to her shoulder " because... your name is addictive."

She turns around revealing the valley of her breasts since the sleeves were pulled down " what are you talking about? "

He pulls down the v-neck fully revealing her breasts , he cups her head " lie down my wife~"

She giggles and leans backwards, his body over him. She blushed hard and he too a tinge of red on his cheeks . He takes away his hand as her head lands softly on the pillow. He uses that hand and cups her cheek " you're so beautiful~ I can't resist..."

eliza: I didn't know you could be horny~ hehe.

" too bad you can't escape now. " he kisses her lips and their tongues entwine...

Eliza pov:

The eagerness to touch my body... his hands naturally slide into the valley of my breasts... he wants more... he roughly tears my dress apart revealing the rest of my body. He pushes away the rest of my dress as if its in the way. He caresses my waist and slide to my back lifting me up biting onto my neck...

frin pov:

" ahn... frin..." escapes her lips. I wasn't the only eager for a touch. She pulls down my coat but struggles with it. Being a little angry and frustrated, she pushes me away " not fair..." she blushes " I'm... the only one..."

I took off my coat and shirt " enough?"

She shyly looks away than looks back at me reaching her hands to my belt. She releases it than becomes redder. I watch as she slowly and shyly releases it. " don't make me do everything?!!!" she throw the belt on the ground.

I giggle at her shyness, I take her hand " hold onto this."

eliza: are you crazy?!! Unzip it yourself!!

I push her down onto the bed " you're really cute~~"

eliza: u...ur...urusei!!!

I took of my pants " are you ready?"

__________________________

Al and may both sit in silence on the bed. They both felt awkards towards each other. Shy and blushing red, hesitating and not knowing what to do. Or rather they know what to do but too shy to do .

May lets out a breath " lets just go change and sleep."

Al smiles happy with the idea " um. You can go shower first. I will wait."

May goes to her drawer and takes her clothes. Finally she takes up some courage " al... take a shower with me. I... I'll scrub your back!!" she said in a fast speed the last part.

Al: eh....

may: never mind....

al: no!! I will... shower with you.

may: um!! I will prepare the water.

They both turn away from each other and takes off their clothes.