68: love you

Riza slaps roy in the cheek than kisses his cheek than goes by his ear " was this necessary? " she blushes.

Roy takes her waist and pulls her in "very necessary. You know jura is watching us. If things don't get logical, you sneaking into the camp might get discovered. "

Riza: you not taking advantage of me and this opportunity?

Roy: who am I?  Of course I am.

Riza:.... I hate you...

He locks the door and closes the curtain in his office " we can do so many dirty things. "

Riza: roy!!! *Blush* can you be more serious?

Roy: ok ok. What's going on?

Riza: its obvious that jura is doing something. He is taking away the prisoners of the war. And instead of killing them as so called enemies, kemin captures them.

Roy: its creating quite a positive image even I can hear that from here. I tried to called ling yao the other day via oliver's resources.

Riza: oliver....? You've changed the way of how you call her suddenly.

Roy: ^_^'''' there's reasons.

Riza: *dark aura* oh really?

Roy pov:

Roy: ^_^''''' hai hai.

scary... Scary... Was riza always this scary?

Riza: sigh... What reason?

" ^_^ well... " crap... Will she kill me? "I pretended to be a couple with oliver." shit.... Her dark aura is increasing like nobody's business  " pretend. Really. "

Riza: *dark aura * ^_^ did you now? Have you kissed her?

uh oh... She's really pissed... " no no of course not. "

Suddenly all aura disappears and riza sits at the sofa. I sit next to her and pushes her head onto my shoulder " did you miss me a lot when you were tired? So much you're afraid I might disappear? "

She nods slightly " I want to call you everyday. But I was afraid that would give away our location. "

I kiss softly to her forehead " gomen. I'll send someone else next time. "

She looks to my eyes... I could tell she didn't want to leave me again. She hugged me burying her head in my chest " roy... " she's really tired. I can tell. " just a while... "

I stroke her hair... How long have I been separated from her? " take as long as you want. "

The door knocks. Riza leaves my chest... I wanted the feeling to last... I grabbed onto her neck, pulled her in and gave her a kiss on the lips. She blushes " roy... "

Roy: you're not the only want craving for touches. Come in!!!

The door opens and oliver walks in " do you remember what day is it today? "

Roy: -_-.......  Erm....

Oliver: I'll really kill you.

Roy: joking. The party. Ball. Whatever.

Riza: I'll leave.

Roy: wait. Don't. Erm... Is that all you have to report?

Riza: oh... Yea. Rita and breda are still at xing. We've been trying to find out where the prisoners are brought to... But for some reason... We've been waiting for two weeks and nobody has came out from that tunnel.