59: the one beside her

Benkira: so? Anything?

Rita: atchooo!! Someone's missing me.

Frin: you sure it isn't the opposite? Cursing ~~ you?

Rita: urusei!!!

Nikojin: * hits head* pay attention!!! Focus!!!

Frin: ouch!!! Ok.... I'm done anyway.

Marcus: sigh... Than don't play around.

Frin: there is an embed in here. Once Riza leave the chair, half the town will explode and... A monster stored in storage would be let out.

Marcus: you can't do two circles simultaneously can you?

Frin: I wish. I'm not that highly skilled to do both at once.

Benkira: wait what you mean?

Rita: you mean... Its set off together?

Nikojin: eh....

Frin: I can disarm the first one. The explosion. But I can't lock the storage at the same time.

Rita: we'll just have to kill it than. Monster.

Frin: one more thing... I'll pass out after disarming the explosion.

Nikojin: daijobu!!! I'll get you out of there!!

Frin: thinking it... Makes me... Wanna vomit...

Nikojin: don't be mean!!!

Frin: alright... Rita stand up from your seat when I say so.

Rita: I got it.

He draws a transmutation circle and sinks his hand into the circle. It made a transmutation circle appear.

Rita: can I stand now?

Frin: wait... Don't be noisy.

He makes a turning motion " I'm unlocking the levels now... Disarming it..." then, just as he expected. An embed circle appeared on the top of the ceiling and a monster jumped from above. It roars!!!

The monster goes on rage attacking the first human on sight. " frin!!!! " the monster raises a fist... " frin!!! " the monster pushes down its fist... " now!!!" frin shouts. Rita jumps up and the chair gets destoryed. She was now on the monster's head.

Frin: phew... Stopped the trigger.

She tries to swing her blade to slice off the monster's head when the monster's rage shakes while running through the wall makes rita fall off. Nikojin flashes to catch rita " daijobu? "

Rita: hai. I would have been fine though.

Benkira: um... That... Troublesome...

The monster run through many layers of walls.

Rita: do something!!!

Marcus send his little dolls after the monster and the little dolls shoot out threads hooking themselves into the monster's body. Many little dolls pop out even more and does the same. It gradually slows down the monster and... Stops it steps.

" nice!!" Benkira runs to the front and gives a kick to the monster's chest, the threads released, the monster was sent flying backwards to where rita is at.

" sayonara " rita slices it into half. The circle on the ceiling disappears. Frin pants heavily " done... " he faints.

Rita: you've done a good job.

_____________________________________

Frin wakes up from his faint " ale? What is the esteemed Eliza doing in a room such lowly such as mine?"