87: beyond

There was a huge crowd gathering in front of the gate. Kia walked through the crowd and as the crows realised kia's presence walking among them, they were shocked and opened up a path for her and her gang. They walked down the path and reached to the front of the gate where there was an army guarding the gate.

kia: aren't you guys excited?

bartcus: colonel liasli... you're alive....?

kia: bartcus. Yo. why didn't you go find another master?

Bartcus kneels one knee on the floor " forever at your service " he takes her hand and kisses the back of her hand " our master. " The whole army kneels one leg down.

kia: don't tell me you seriously wanted to guard that empty mansion for your entire life.

bartcus: of course not. We just needed to find another colonel liasli.

Lee wraps his arms around kia's waist by her back and brings her in " mine. There won't be another like her. " She blushe a little " lee..."

bartcus: probably.

" how come... you're alive? " one of the crowd starts to question.

" yea. Aren't you... dead? "

kia: that's not really the problem is it? Even after I die, there will be a next gatekeeper.

frin: it hasn't been chosen, they thought.

" than the tickets we bought..."

" I wouldn't be so sure. " a raised voice interrupted. All attention was casted to the man who spoke among the crowd. He flipped his hood " nah. Kia."

yuki: jojo. Why are you here!!!

jojo: chill. I am just here for a little fun~ Observer. I don't like peace you see. Its far too boring. A little chaos... A little fun... escalation... kyaa~~ isn't it awesome? That mere thought... just awesome. Don't look at me like that. With that disgust, kia agree?

kia: adrenaline. Agree. Fun. Agree. To kill someone, not agree.

jojo: you're so boring.Now... let the chaos begin~

Just than from behind kia's direction among the army, screams were heard. It was grim with his big blade " hey. "

kia: no...

grim: I wonder if the gate will listen to who.

jojo: that... certainly is interesting. Hahaha... People of heinias !!! We promised a journey of your life.Run towards the gate with all you have got. Towards the world and beyond!! Do not be afraid!! We shall lead you beyond !!

Grim starts to open the gate and kia tries to stop him buy using her own authority. The gate slightly opens and than closes sqeaking as they try to fight to open and close the gate. Roy comes in and tries to help, the gate was forced closed.

roy: not today grim.

" hahaha... I will take revenge!! I will!! " grim takes out his blade.... at this time ririo shouts " that blade!! Kenja no ishi !! " Grim swings his sword and leashes a wind slice red in color. Blue alchemy reacts , it passes through the sky and hits into the wind slice. That stops the wind slice for a while cancelling the kenja no ishi's power. The wind slice continue to fly going towards about the army. Zihein jumps out and releases a slice.Both slices cancels out each other.

Just than ririo screams. Chains wrap around ririo's body and drag him away. Izumi screams " ririo !! " She runs forward chasing for ririo. " ohto. Be careful where you are stepping. Izumi-san." jojo smirks. An alchemy reacts and a circle surfaces on the ground. A really huge one that surrounds the whole town.

al: how big a thing is this?

Frin touches to the floor and alchemy reacts " what the hell. The whole... town... "

" what?!!! " everyone goes.

jojo: let's go. To beyond~

Huge alchemy reacts... 

In one flash and they were teleported to a different place. 

ed: this place... is?

izumi: where are we?!! You asshole!! Where's ririo?!!!

" I don't know. Honest. " jojo retreats back into the shadows. Someone else comes out from the shadows " I knew I would see you again. Kia~ "

Lee stands in front of kia being protective " stay away from her. Rikoa. "

rikoa: I will only say it once. Return to me or die along with those friends you think you should have. I can give you whatever you want.

Lee cups  her cheek with both of his hands and looks into her eyes " stay here. Your heart. Stay here. Don't leave. Are you listening to me? " She touches to one of his hand " um... I am lee's. " He cups her head and push her head into his chest " kia... "

rikoa: fine. Idiots shall just be idiots. Start it yoon.

" hai. " a voice replied from the darkness. Red alchemy starts to react, red lightning start to buzz. The circle also starts to appear on the ground.

ed: this reaction... don't tell me... kenja no ishi...

frin touches to the ground and activates his own alchemy " 10 per cent. Its still warming up. *gulps* "

kia: what?!!!

frin: 15 million people but the circle is not ready. The count is not being fulfilled.

izumi: those assholes!!! Do they take life as toys?!!!

yuki: not surprised. 

kia: we're going to take this circle down. Frin.

frin: this place is within the three places, furam, zhi of xing, and Yun mountain. 

zihein: what a long line of fishing. I will go out and find help. You guys go destroy the pillars.

yuki: I will go with you. Its time to call them.

zihein: um.

Yuki and zihein runs and bangs into a barrier , " what the hell?!! " he looks at frin.

frin: oh that. Its a barrier. We are in an area on the edge of the circle. Its really strong now it has harvested so much energy.

ed: we will have to destroy the pillars than.

al: than ... we will split in groups like the last time. How's that?

kia: good idea. Who will look over the people in the circle. 

riza: I guess it will be me,those too,izumi-san and frin then .

roy: be careful *strokes hair*

riza: um.