41: suspicion in a plot

Eliza: daijobu?

May: I guess...

May was wounded with blood gushing out. Eliza had hid her as may suggested in the sewers to avoid the eyes of people.

Eliza: gomene I don't really know healing alchemy.

May draws a circle and touches it healing her wound " its ok. I can handle it. Arigato for helping me out there. "

Eliza: its ok. Your cousin sure is mean.

May: he just appears that way.

Eliza: just? He wanted to marry you.

May: well we have been playing since kids.

Eliza: isn't it incest?

May: incest? We're cousins.

Eliza: okay... So its that kind of culture.

May: huh? *tilts head* ah!!! *waves * not that!!! Not that kind!!! He is my cousin's cousin's cousin. I think... Yea that's about it. So simply said. My cousin.

Eliza: -_-'''' thanks for confusing me.

May unbuttons her shirt and takes out a book " ja jang!!! See. Lee is a nice guy. "

Eliza: its a plan...

Flashback ~

*stabs *

While he was leaning to me, he dropped it through my collar and whispered " run. Sewer. Trust me. "

End of flashback ~

Eliza: eh~~~ so he touched your boobs? Or your body?

May: *blush * its not like that!!!

May opened the book, the book records all the people who came in and out of xing.

May: where do we look from?

Eliza: grumman so called died at August fifteen. So we'll look around these dates. See if there's any repeats.

May flips to august 15, they browse down the list.... Nothing special. August 16... Nothing special... August 17.... None...

Eliza: how about earlier?

August 14... Nope. August 13....

May: this!!!

Lily spider ( new registered group. Merchants. Selling weaponry to xing government)

Eliza: looks like grumman knew he was going to be ' executed'

Suddenly there were echos by the sewers. People were coming this way.

Eliza: you sure he is a good guy?

The echos won't far. In fact the voices were coming from the nearest exit to them. They had no other choice but to run the opposite direction to find another exit.

Suddenly a blast, an explosion and people jumped down the hole. They held blades pointing at them " surrender. "

Suddenly vibrations and a huge roar was made. May eyes widen " could it be??"

A panda knocked the army out of the way and stopped right in front of may. The panda snuggles against her face. May hugs the panda back " shao may!!!"

Eliza: what... -_- what... -_- this... Bear has a human name?

May: well you give your pets names right?!!!

Eliza: well... I don't have pets. But I wouldn't give it a human name. Its scary!!!

May: hmph. You don't understand how cute it is.

May climbed onto the panda and so did eliza. Shao may (the panda) charges forward and knocks out all the army. She jumps and crashes through the concrete out of the sewer.
______________________________________

They were having a campfire at the forest. May leans onto shao may comfortably

Eliza: that lee... How come he knows what book we want? I'm not trying to be mean here.

May: if you say it like that...

Than shao may started to use her paws to carve something on the ground " Lee asked me to come help you. "

Eliza: so he's being a spy? That guy is hard to read.

May: hehe. Lee is like that.

The leaves ruffle and their attention heightens. Even shao may stands up and growls. It was lee.

May: Lee!!!

Eliza: I assume you're by yourself.

Lee: yes I am.

Eliza: how did you know we need that book?

Lee: that annoying emperor Bastard ling yao. *smiles*

Flashback ~

" a letter for you lee-sama. "

Lee: hm?

I opened it and... *clenches fist* that bastard!!!

Yo!!! Lee!!! Still loving may!!! Hurry up and marry her already!! Or do you need an imperial decree?

I swear one day I will kill that bastard *anime vein*

I suspect there are traitors. I trust you because we've been brothers since a long time. Don't dissapoint me. Talk about that... Do I get to be the godfather if you and may have a children?

*anime vein* can't that asshole be serious for once?

Give them the traveller's records. Make it clean. You don't take sides. I remember.

End of flashback ~

Eliza: I see. He can pull some strings too I guess.

May: see!!! Lee is a nice person.

Eliza: so... Which side do you take?

Lee: I told you. I don't take sides.

Eliza: than what do you aim for?

Lee: the best benefits.

May: heh... Wanna seat? lee

Lee takes a seat.

Eliza: heard of kenja no ishi?

Lee: yes. How could I not? The resurrection stone. Correct? Your xing language is not bad by the way.

Eliza: thanks. I read a lot. So what benefits could one reap for it?

Lee: why are you asking me? Shouldn't you know the best? The one who came from the other side of the desert.

Eliza: I'm not exactly from there.

Lee: oh?

Eliza: may,how well do you know lee?

May: eh?

Lee: I would never harm her. I love her. That you can be assured.

Eliza: eh... So its not just for talk. Ok. I believe that.

Lee: is this considered gullible?

Eliza: I can see it in your eyes lee. How you look at her. You really love her.

May: *blush * eliza!!!

Eliza: loving something you cannot get. I see that on nee-chan's face too often. So I know.

Lee: what a dangerous woman.

Eliza: thank you. But that doesn't mean you won't kill me. Correct?

Lee: if you destroy this country, I will kill you. *smiles cynically *