57: reclaiming territory

( jojo pic)

" you have returned. Colonel liasli. " the man wearing a big coat bows.

Kia leans her head on the table "zzzz... Hi... Zzzzz"

" -_- ''''' uhno... Colonel. Colonel. Colonel!!!"

Kia: huh?

" as usual you're like a sleeping bear. "

Kia: tired...

" 500 men, all of us has abandoned military and come to serve you. To take back down your mansion. "

Kia: arigato. But honestly... Why do that? I didn't really do anything good to you guys. I didn't even expect this...

" you saved 500 bandits, gave them skills and proper life. These people will forever remember that grace. "

Kia: I told you didn't I? Bartcus. I never treated you people as friends. Just my army.People who could be used. Don't be over attached. What if one day I betray your trust and sacrifice you people?

Bartcus: than so be it. Our lives are owed to you.

Kia: don't be an idiot. Be a man with your own thinking. Not puppets.

Bartcus: colonel you're nice.

Kia: you're mean. Making people go your way.

Bartcus: I didn't kia. They chose this path of their own. I asked for volunteers.

Kia: hahaha... Stubborn.

Bartcus: that is bandits colonel.

Kia: 2,500 soldiers. 200 elite. 1,300 normal soldiers. Can you 500 even deal with it?

Bartcus: with our lives. We will.

Roy: that's gonna be convenient.

kia: neh neh my pets are cute right?!!!

bartcus: wolves. Why wolves? Aren't dogs a better choice?

kia: they are cuter!!

____________________________________

kia snuggles in ed's embrace " mmm..." she moves a little and turns in to his chest, she grabs a little of his shirt. He smiles and touches to her forehead " you're still hot."

" mmm...." she opens her eyes dazily " am I going to pass it to you?" She hugs him " but I don't want you to go. Can you just catch it for me?"

He giggles " who makes that kind of request?"

kia: because... you're going to run away again...

He cup her head " gomen... I am such a bad man. I never gave enough care to the people I should."

kia: but rickie loves you. Maya loves you. I love you. *kisses lips*

" arigato. " he push her stray hair aside and caress down from her cheek to her neckline then kisses her lips.. their tongues entwine and a saliva thread as they separate. They both blush red.

ed: you're really hot.

kia:*blush* fever...

____________________________________

They walk through the battlefield to the big door of the mansion.

kia: home sweet home.

yuki: hehe. And I would have spoils to collect again.

zihein cups her cheek " aren't you happy with the battle, you naughty little girl."

yuki: don't blame me!! I need it!! For... kia's sake.