43: caught you

Eliza: we're looking for grumman.

The door at the shop closes shut as a man walks in and so does the windows. Men  come out from both sides of the doors inside the shop and surrounds them. They take out their guns and point at them.

May: oh no...

" what brought you here little girls? "

Eliza: I'm not a little girl.

" rephrase. Who told you about here? Lady."

Eliza: put me on the phone with grumman. He knows me. It's just a phone. You can't be afraid of it. Can you?

" on speaker. "

Eliza: fine.
______________________________________

Ed pov:

Kia had asked me to go to her room earlier.  She said about ten o clock. It was about time... I approached her door and wanted to knock when I heard crying sounds...

Are those... Kia crying sounds? So it's true... You cry by yourself. Not wanting anyone to see you as weak. You hid by yourself and take everything else up.

I try to open the door out of an urge wanting to comfort her. But it was locked. The cryings stopped... She realised I'm here. She opens the door with a smile " ed!"

It didn't even look like she cried. I felt... Hurt. I hugged her " why do you cry by yourself? "

Kia: eh? I didn't.  It's probably someone from next door. You must be hearing things. Um.

Ed: don't lie. That circle must have been convenient for you to throw all your negative feelings in there. See what it has made you?

Kia: gomen... I hurt so many people.

She pushed me away gently and looked to me with a smile " I didn't hurt you guys right? "

Ed: why do you force a smile on your face?

Kia: eh? I didn't force. It's a true smile. I'm genuinely happy that no one got hurt.

Ed: .....  Kia... *hugs, cups head* do you always cry when you kill someone?

" ed.... " she releases herself from me and closes the door " why... Do you keep asking me weird questions? "

Ed: because... I always thought you're a cold person with no feelings. You don't care when you kill. I know you care a little. But... I still didn't know that you actually feel for people you killed.

Suddenly she cries " its not like that... Its not like that!!! "

Ed: kia... *hugs*

Kia: I'm a monster... Its true. You're right. I... Don't feel a thing for people I kill. I only... Cry... Because I hurt people again... Innocent people. Their voices...

She grabbed onto my shoulder and looked into my eyes while crying " they hate... Me!!! Why kill me...they said!!! They... Want their lives back. "

I hug her tight " I'm here... Its ok. "

She starts to stop crying " arigato... "

I cup her cheek " its ok. Do... You... Always hear these voices? "

Kia: no... Only when I became an agent. Killing people comes with their prices... The people agents kill, we can hear their voices... See the last things they hold dear too.

Ed: that's... Horrible.

Kia: don't worry. I won't let you kill. I will do it for you. *smiles *