22: lucas the puppeteer

Suddenly one by one humans starting popping up from the ground. They started attacking. Roy burned them up easily with a snap of his finger.

Ed: they're humans!!!

Roy: they're in my way. And are you sure they're humans?

More pop up and one of them bit onto benkira as he was too busy with too many surrounding him at once. Roy snaps his finger and burns them.

Al: puppets...

Benkira: human puppets. Most probably already dead.

May: I agree. There are stitches on them.

Eliza: and this place... Its alchemised. I bet there is a huge circle below this ground. Someone is controlling this place's landscape like a snap of a finger. Its annoying.

Benkira: it would be effective to leave roy here but... You wouldn't stay. Would you.

Roy: tsk... I get what you mean. Fine. Promise me to get riza.

Benkira: I promise.

Eliza: it would be effective for nikojin to stay too.

Benkira: hey!!! What are you talking about?!!!

Roy: its ok.

Eliza: this place is shaky and the landscape changes so frequently. You think you can handle yourself without playing into his hands?

Nikojin: eliza is right. I'm the only one fast enough to get roy out of here in case there's any danger.

Eliza: plus we have numbers on our side to better chance of escape. Two clapping hands alchemists. He doesn't.

Benkira: argh. Fine.

He kisses her forehead " be safe. See you later ok. "

Nikojin: um.
_______________________________________

* clank*

Al: what the...

Ed: which is the real one?

Eliza: nee-chan!!!

No answers. There were two people fighting. To be exact,there were two kias fighting.

Benkira sniffs " both smell like her. "

" eliza!!! Help me!!! "

" ed!!! I'm the real one!!! "

Ed makes a spear from the ground and aims for the one who called his name " that asshole doesn't even care about me. Thats why... " when that said " are you crazy?!!! I'm the reall one!!! Chibisuke!!"

Ed: *anime vein* chibi...suke... Was unnecessary!!!!

Al: -_- nii-san...

Just than a third one came jumping in from above " they are both fakes!!! " she yelled and with one slash both were destroyed. They immediately turn back to Antoinettes. Broken.

Eliza: nee-chan!!!

May; are you?

Al: may...

May: those metal pieces... The circles aren't those.

" not bad. Not bad at all. " a voice they didn't recognize spoke from kia's mouth. An alchemy reaction than reveals a man " like my disguise? " the metal pieces drop to the ground and he throws the katana aside.

Al: with what in exchange? How's that even possible?

Eliza: using energy. Just like you trade energy and a toll to open the doors of truth. Its the same for things like that. Everything has a part of energy trade and something else in it. The secret of his disguise... Skin.