7:a nightmare

( kia pic)

ed pov:

There were many human bodies being hung... Their eyes were closed... So mean... Suddenly their eyes all opened and stared at me.

I wake up immediately with a little shock. I touch to my forehead and realise I sweat quite a lot. Damn it... what was that? The suddenly clicks open and I shout " who is that?!!!"

kia: me baka.

ed: oh.

kia: so much sweat. Congratulations, you got your first nightmare. Your first mission. But don't worry I will shoulder it.

She turns to leave my room. I call her to stop her.

kia: what?

ed: how do you know who... to... kill?

kia: I had the same dream as you. People like us when close, get the same nightmares.

ed: wait... you mean you have met people like.... us?

kia: ah, to be honest, the Truth sure likes to choose difficult people.

ed: who... are we suppose to ... kill?

kia: it will come.It will....

ed: ooi.

kia: nani? (what)

ed: you don't seem to sweat.

kia: you are not me. I face real nightmares even when not asleep.

ed: how did you cheat the Truth?

kia: I will show you if you have joined the darkness.

ed: oh....

________________________________

Morning came and they were having breakfast in the living room.

Suddenly an tiny explosion exploded within the house. Someone came through the hole " hi. Edward Elric, Alponse Elric. Now we have both of you prepared, please do come with us."

ed: who is us?!!!

brandon: ohto. I said too much. But you guys know until that much. Is it not?

al: why do you need us?!!!

brandon: I thought she told you everything. Didn't she? Ed... didn't you?

ed: kenja no ishi... he wants us to complete it.

al: what... no !!!

ed: that!! I have questions about it. What do you mean by not completed?!!

brandon: hn? Figured something?

ed: humans... I bet you people have that. Alchemists... you could have found anyone. Why us?!!! Could it be...

brandon: correct. You guys have seen the Truth. Kia, I will need you to come along too. But it would be difficult isn't it?

kia: urusei. Die.

Spikes started to go for ed, kia took out her blade and threw it into the spike's path. It stopped the spikes from growing.

al: no movement of transmutation. kenja no ishi?!!!

may: it doesn't feel so. This flow of energy... someone is using alchemy in remotely.

eliza: no. Puppet.

Than it hit me... that was what the dream, nightmare was talking about. I have to kill him, brandon. That puppet?

Than spikes grew and came for kia. I clapped my hands and touched the floor. I created a wall to stop the spikes. The spikes pierce through my wall but at least it stopped the spikes.

kia: oii. Don't get in my way.

She slices my wall into half and throws her blade towards brandon. A series of walls pops out in attempt to stop the metal piece. Than I saw a reaction, it pierced through the wall by making a hole the instant it touches the wall.

al: amazing!!!

Than the blade pierces brandon's face. No blood... it really is a puppet... The whole face disintegrates into nothing. Not even ash or dust left.

al: why did you do that?!!!

eliza: its just a puppet. The person already died.

al: but...

kia: naive. I wonder how both of you manage to live until now.

al: I...

may: hey!!! Don't insult my al !!!

She picks up the metal piece from the ashes and plucks into her hair " this isn't over ed. The master must be killed."

al: what... nii-san... what is she talking about?!!!

ed: ah.

al: nii-san !!!

ed: *smiles* nothing much. Nothing much....

She goes to her blade and touches it " I am going home." She disappears in a flash of reaction.