15: in a bookshelf

Eliza: I'm going to ask you now nii-san.

Roy: what?

Eliza: if you wish to stay this seat, I will leave you out. If you wish to aim higher, than you'll have to leave this seat later on.

Roy: its easier to claim credit and recognition in war huh.

Eliza: ah. If its a high seat you want it from here, its going to be hard. If its outside, it may be easier but it won't be as easy as I say it sounds it would be.

Roy: I want to be furhrer. For now... I guess I will just float with your boat.

Eliza: that nee-chan. She really knows how to choose people.

Roy: well thank you.

Eliza: there we are... Where all the banned items have been "burnt". *opens door. *

Roy: All the major colonels are able to access all these?

Eliza: only major colonel fuuki. It was for future purposes if needed council decided. He is the one in charge of collecting all these to "burn ". We are just entering while in the confusion that the person who take over him, takes over this place.

Roy: we are going to get in trouble when the council finds out I know about this place and had been planning from the very start.

Eliza: you mean... We?

Roy: you know... they could just let him go for the "treason " he made.

Eliza: what would you do when a man has too much power and secrets?

Roy: hmm. I must take note if I have to aim high.

Eliza: ehto... Restricted section...

Roy: a restricted section in a restricted room?

Eliza opens the door enters. There was only one bookshelf in the middle of the small room. " So I heard... The secret is behind the bookshelf. "

Roy: heard? You just said this place is secret.

She pushed slightly inwards and slid it up. The piece of thin wood got removed. Than the wood showed... A book binded poorly. Just pages binded by a lousy string. " well... We had yuki probe around a little. "

Roy: and what's this?

Eliza: don't know. Just know its important enough for the greatest person of this country, the president to send people to keep on tabs on this.

Roy: it has a transmutation circle in one of the pages *flip pages*

Eliza: well... Time to skip out of here.
_______________________________________

Yuki: erm... -_-'''' don't hug me...

Izumi: thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Yuki: erm. Its on him. I'm just doing my job.

Izumi: looks like I wasn't wrong taking both of you in. Hahahaha.... Stay for dinner.

Al: we got to go back quick. Gomen sensei.

Izumi: why?

Al: well our friend kia is in a lot of trouble. We only sneaked out during the chaos. We promised to go back.

Ed: ah. And I won't break it.

Yuki: its a one sided promise though. You can just back out now.

Ed: hmph. I'm not that kind of person.

Izumi: say... You think I can go to where your friend yuki comes from? It will be interesting to learn something more.

Yuki: well... The doors are now open and never close thanks to a certain someone.

Izumi: I see.

Yuki: but it will be closed very soon. You can't get out than.

Izumi: hmm... I don't mind a change of environment.
_______________________________________

At dinner.... It was as noisy as usual.... 

Izumi: so when are the both of you getting married?

Al: *blush* sensei!!!

May: *blush* ask him...

Izumi: hahaha.... You both are still young. Get it done and make me kids!!! Ok!!!

May: *blush* eh...

Al: *blush* sensei!!!

Izumi: hahaha... No need to be shy about it!! Its human processes. Its one of the wonders alchemy cannot accomplish.

Ed: about that. Its possible.

Izumi: what?!!! *bangs table* Don't you speak rubbish ed!!!

Yuki: I'm one of the examples. Not everyone has the determination to do what my nee-chan can do.

Izumi: what do you mean?

Yuki: you won't do it anyway.

Ed: she sacrificed another human's soul and almost died.

Izumi: well... There are prices to be paid.

May: let's not talk about such things... Neh.

Izumi: how do you get to know her?

Al: sensei...

Ed: we are looking for kenja no ishi. Its being remade.

Izumi bangs the table and stands up " have you learnt nothing?!!! From that war?!!! Just because to revive winryl?!!! "

Al: nii-san...

Ed: I see... You don't believe me either huh al.

Al; I just have doubts... Gomen.

Ed: precisely why...

She took him by the collar and dragged him outside. Than she punched him " are you crazy?!!! "

He stood up " I did use kenja no ishi to recover back my alchemy... "

She runs towards him and gives him another punch " what have I taught you?!!! I thought you understood?!! "

Ed: to... Destory kenja no ishi.

Izumi: *eyes widens* must you? No... Can I trust your resolve?

Ed: ah. Its my kind of revenge.

She walks back into the house.
_______________________________________

Ed: why are we here?

They were in front of izumi's baby grave.

Izumi: I hated it. Everything. Myself. This world. Alchemy.

Ed: I hate the person who did all these.

Izumi: revenge you said. That means there's a chance when you get kenja no ishi you would revive her.

Ed: *clenches fist* I...

Izumi hugs him " baka. Let go. She's already dead. The strength to hold on to her is much greater and painful than having to let go. Its not revenge you need ed. Isn't there something else to live for?

Ed: sensei...

Izumi: destroy it because its the right thing to do. Like you've always in the past. That's the you winryl fell in love with. Is it not?

Ed: sensei... * tears start to fall * its just... I hate it that I couldn't do anything about her death. I want to!!!

She cupped his cheeks like a little kid and looked straight to his eyes " you can. Let go. Put her in... " touches to his chest "here. Where its eternal. "

He looks down " I know... Eternal... I just... Want to do something... "

Izumi: fight. Ed. Do what's the right thing. Move forward. That's what winryl would want you to do.

Ed: um. Arigato sensei.

She smiles " good. Don't let me down. "