3:Death

Ed: winryl.

Winryl: hai? You sound as if something is going to happen.

Ed: ah. Bad.

Winryl: than deal with it than come back. Like always.

Ed: you will be in danger. No... You are in danger.

Winryl: I will take care of myself.

' ahhh!!!!'

Ed: what happened?!!!

The phone was left silent for a while only to hear loud sounds against walls and floors. Finally someone picks up ' moshi moshi? '

Ed: who are you?

' you see... We need you. The kenja no ishi is not complete. Oh. And by the way, I'm Fleurdri brandon. I'll be waiting. '

-Beep-

Eliza: where are you hurrying?

Ed: winryl is in danger *talking as running*

Eliza : I know teleportation.

He stops and turns ' you mean it?!!! '

Eliza: depends if I've gone that place. If I have I would have marked it with a transmutation circle.

Edward tells her the place and she draws a circle with a Pentagon inside with a knife. Than presses on it and they teleports. They teleported to a circle similar to what eliza drew but at the train station of edward's hometown.

Eliza: go... I've used up most of my strength... In exchange for this far distance.

Ed: arigato!!!

He runs to the house to see only one room lit up. He opens the door and runs up the stairs and slowly tread towards that room. He prepares his knife.

The door suddenly opens, the man smiled 'edward elric. Hi. '

He retreats as ed swings his knife. He walks a few steps back as ed advances and enters the room. Ed sees winryl and the old lady.

Ed: winryl !!! Baa baa!!! ( old lady)

They were tied to the chair with their mouths gagged and a big transmutation circle on the floor.

Ed: what do you want?!!!

Brandon: you see. Alphonse is difficult to approach. His girlfriend is harder to attack than it looks because she knows alchemy. But... Not you. We want you to complete the kenja no ishi.

Ed: no!!! I can't... Even if I want to...

Brandon: no... You can. Get back your alchemy. You have a shard of our kenja no ishi neh. Use it.

Ed: or what?!!!

Brandon: let's...  See...

He snaps his fingers and the circle activates electrocuting both of them. Winryl and the old lady screams.

Ed: NO!!!!

Ed charges forward and slices brandon, no blood spill. He just laughs ' hahaha... Baka. You should have brought at least eliza or kia with you. '

Ed: can't... Die? Kenja no ishi? No... There's no regeneration.

Brandon: we will meet again. I need you. I need... Alphonse... I need... All the people I need.

And he jumps out of the window. Ed chase for him and he looks up to ed with a smirk ' you will find me. Winryl... Baa baa...(gran gran) Their souls are gone. '

Ed screams ' NOOOO!!!! '

Ed hurriedly goes to check. He releases their strings and calls for winryl  ' winryl. Winryl. '  he was on the verge of breaking down.... forcing a smile... He touches her cheek. There was no response. That was it...  ' winryl!!!! ' he kneels on the ground and cries ' NOOOO!!!! '