23: a list

Benkira held onto his head "ouch... Gomen... Falling into the trap like that. "

Eliza: it wasn't your fault.

" benkira!!! " nikojin jumped onto him and hugged him " aishteru~ "

He combed her hair " gomen. In the end I'm the one who failed you. "

She shook her head " mmmm... Its ok now that you're fine. "

Roy: riza!!!

Riza: roy? Daijobu?

He ran to her and hugged her " riza... I was worried. "

Riza: roy....

Roy: I need you by my side you know. You are important.

Riza: *blushes * arigato... You can... Let go now...

" not that easily." he whispers by her ear than look into her eyes while holding her hands "I was really worried. What if you really died this time?"

Riza: roy... Gomen.

He kissed her on the back of her hand " riza, ssshhh... aishteru..."

Riza: roy....

Kia: ah... Mushy. Mushy.

Al: well... Soon you have mushy words to say too.

Kia looked to ed and ed glanced to kia. They both blush slightly trying hard not to show.

Kia: hmph. That baka?

Ed: tsk. She's annoying.

Kia: what did you say...

Ed: annoying. Bleh.

She takes his collar and kisses him on the lips. He blushed hard and retreats back " kia.... "

Kia: life is precious. You said. No one said that to me before... My life... Is just a tool to accomplish goals. Precious...

He hugged her cupping her head " it is, precious. "

Kia: I guess... I'm just a normal human now.

He looked to her in the eyes " baka. Whether you have how many, its precious."

Kia: ed...  Ah! Mushy!!

May: how come you two are together?

Flashback ~

*clank*

" hi kia. "

Kia: riza? Those eyes... Are you being controlled?

Riza: kill....

Riza's gun was sliced away by kia's blade. Riza than drew a circle on the gun and created the sliced away part by thinning the part she was holding.

Kia: yup. Riza doesn't really know how to do alchemy.

Riza: die....

Riza shoots out bullets at kia and kia deflects every bullet successfully " damn riza. So accurate its troublesome. " kia moves forward to riza while deflecting the bullets.  kia slices away the gun, attempts to kick riza in the stomach but riza throws away her gun and uses her hands to block kia's kick.

Kia: ah... She's skilled.

Riza wouldn't budge at kia's kick. Kia stab her katana onto the ground. In a flash, a fast speed move, she appeared behind riza catching riza off guard. Kia kicks riza's back and riza falls to the ground. Kia steps onto Riza.

" gomen. " kia takes out her metal piece and touches it to riza's back of her hand. Alchemy reacts and riza screams. Riza then faints but wakes after a while.

Riza: kia....?

Kia: yo. You're back.

End of flashback ~

Kia: it was longggg way finding way back here.

Riza: but we found something else at the place we were at.

Ed: I just realized... Kia... Your blade... This transmutation circle. It destroys.

Kia: you know?

Ed: I read about it. But it wasn't really detailed, the content .

Kia: Alchemy reaction or things.It's the one and only alchemy circle I've ever came up with. It destroys anything.

Al: destroy?  So... Its not like cancelling...

Kia: cancelling is taking away the effects. Mine... Decomposes. Disintegrates.

Ed: just like scar.

Eliza: no. Its different. Scar's one makes tiny explosions seemingly like decomposition. Nee-chan's one is at a more molecular level. Meaning... Nothing will be left. Not even rubble from making a hole.

Al: and this one... A teleportation circle.

May: than what about the one on her metal piece?

Kia: it negates. That's how I destroyed kenja no ishi. Kenja no ishi would have resistance if I just tried to destroy it. I would need something to cancel its alchemy out. Something bigger or equivalent to its power. But in this case, taking the kenja no ishi's power to resist using alchemy.

Ed/al: I see.

Eliza: so what did you guys find?
____________________________________

Kia: leave if you don't wish to be involved anymore. If trouble finds you, say my name.

Benkira: ah. Arigato.

Nikojin: nice having fun. Meet again!!!

They walked in...

There was a wall... There were many names on that wall. The first few included...

Edward elric
Kia liasli
Ryuuga kenjamin
Murey tark
Edward elric  (here the name was cancelled over and over again)
Alphonse elric
Roy mustang
Eliza liasli
Yuki liasli
.
.
.
.
The list went on for quite long spreading across the wall and... The last name Izumi Curtis.

Ed/ al: sensei!!!

Roy: if I were to make a guess, this is a hunt list.

Eliza: but why show it to us?

Riza: to challenge us?

Kia: someone take a picture.

Riza:.....  About... A hundred names here.

Al: why is nii-san's name cancelled and put on top?

Ed: heh... Who knows. *two fingers up* maybe because I'm awesome.

Al: don't joke around like that!!!

Kia: agents.

Al: what kind?

Eliza: they work for the Truth. Killing as the nightmares tell them to.

Al: than... Nii-san!!!  Did you...?!!!

Ed: al... Heh heh...

Al: you're always like that!!!  Not telling me things!!!

Riza: look at this.

She was looking at a diamond drawn " what's this?" it had the number 80% written inside.

May: could it be kenja no ishi?

Ed: could be. But I thought... Its already done.

Al: than what's 80 per cent?

Kia: this whole thing is so confusing... I'm going back to sleep. Bye bye...

-_- llll " forever going back to sleep " everybody thinks as she teleports back.