5: made up mind

(yuki pic)

Kia: hey.

Ed: daijobu?

Kia: lost an arm. May helped me with other wounds. Guess I'm going to need another arm.

Ed: I would have recommended winryl...

Kia: its ok. I have my own resources.

There was a circle on her neck. It started showing reactions after she touched onto it once,than she spoke " Yuki. My arm is gone. "

Than another voice came through "are you an idiot?!!! Automail or real hand? "

Kia: you know I don't like things that I have no good control or feeling over.

Yuki: ok. I'm teleporting over there. Eliza did set up a circle there right? Nee-chan.

Kia: um.

The reaction ceased and the communication seemed to have ended.

Ed: I've never seen such usage. Its really... Something else huh. Your world.

Kia: it works like a communicator. Except it doesn't need signals. Whoever's blood rubbed onto this circle can talk through to me.

Ed: is revenge difficult?

Kia: depends what kind of revenge you're talking about. Killing is not easy though.

Ed: I know. Its dangerous.

Kia: baka. Not that. The non hesitation to cut your enemy knowing he will die . Can you?

Ed: that's what I want to avoid.

Kia: kenja no ishi is made of humans. You're afraid of killing them that's why you don't use it.

Ed: you won't understand.

Kia: I kill people from time to time. There's nothing to understand. Its just the feelings that makes everything complicated.

Ed: that's cos you probably don't have feelings.

Kia: maybe... Kenja no ishi... People die from it yet everyone wants it. If only it dissapears from this world. One less trouble.

He clenches his fist " destroy ... Huh. "

Kia: its what all of you want isn't it? Al,eliza,may... All of you.

Yuki: yo. I'm here. *yawns * you better pay me well for this.

Kia: pajamas.... Were you sleeping?

Yuki: you think?!!!

Yuki draws a circle on the floor and presses, than puts her hand in taking out a real flesh human arm.

Ed: what the...

Al: nii-san!!! Dinner!!! Ale? This is?

Yuki: yuki.

May: are you trying to seduce my al?!!! Wearing like this!!!

Yuki: huh... *yawns*

Al: and that... Arm... Its real human... Flesh.

Yuki wears her gloves which has a circle on it too than holds onto the arm " ready?"

Kia: um.

Yuki touches onto kia's missing spot of an arm and the unknown detached arm with the other hand. Just than... The detached arm started to dissapear like it was slowly gone,than appearing on kia like it was kia's arm.

Al: decomposition of the detached arm than reconstructing it onto kia...

Ed: than the extra bits of the flesh that wasn't used got added onto her hair. Amazing.

May: I've never seen anything like it!!

Yuki: should be perfect.

Kia moves her arm around " how much? "

Yuki: 1000,000 000 cents.

Kia: you always charge me so expensively... neh... Neh... Yuki...

Yuki: handmade chocolate parfait with lemons and apple meringue added with lime juice. Like the one you made when we were young. Than... 1000 cents.

Kia: that's robbery!!!!

Al,ed,may: -_- '''' is she an idiot?

Kia: I'll pay you full amount. Um.

Al,ed ,may: how much money does she have....

Yuki: I'm going back than.

Ed: al... I've decided.

Al: nii-san?

Ed: I'll use kenja no ishi. If humans were the decomposition process to construct such a horrible thing. Than I'll decompose my principles to construct ... Destruction of the kenja no ishi.

Al: nii-san...

Ed: I've made up my mind.