Chapter 114

_________________

Chapter 114

_________________

Days passed ever since they went to the past, they were still confused about having kids from the future. Tsuna and the others still didn't know the reason they were sent. Late at night, Giotto gathered his Guardians in his study to discus at what they saw "they fight at this age ?" Giotto said.

"Your look-alike said he was the boss of the family" G said "and the rest were his Guardians ? Even Lambo ?" Asari said "I don't quite understand" Elena said "because it's confusing Elena, you can't just believe they are mafia in that age" Daemon said "no, they're telling the truth" Giotto said "I sensed it" he said "but what makes me glad..." He smiled "that the Vongola generation is still continuing"

"But isn't it dangerous ?" They looked at Alane "that they are fighting with this weapons ?" She said "Tsuna have gloves" Giotto said "Hayato got bombs" G said "Takeshi and Kyokai got katana" Asari said "Thank God Ryohei doesn't have a weapon, but he still fights violently" Knuckle said "Kyoya got tonfa, from what I heard" Alaude said "the little cow only crys, Yare Yare" Lampo sighed "Mukuro have Trident" Daemon said "so's Chrome" Elena said. They sighed heavily.

Kyokai was laying down on the bed next to Tsuna, staring at the ceiling. Tsuna would take forever to sleep since he's next to her "Tsunayoshi" he flinched "h-hai !?" He glanced at her "don't you think that frozen cage is weird ?" Kyokai asked.

He blinked "why do you ask ?" He said "because it's summer" she pointed out "and there is something inside, I felt hypnotized just by staring at it" she said "should we check it out tomorrow ?" He sat up "I don't think we can, because of the bird" she said "oh right, it must be guarding it" he said "I think I know who can gets us there"

The next day, Kyokai sat outside thinking about what she saw inside that icy cave "it looked like a crystal" she thought while tilting her head "Itai !" She winced when Kyoya bumped her head then sat next to her "what are you thinking about ?" He said "you don't have to hit me like that !" She rubbed her head "I was thinking about what I saw that day in the cave" she said "oh that ?" He said "you saw it too ?" She looked at him "more likely" he shrugged.

Without them knowing, Giotto, Alaude, and Alane glanced behind the door at them "I don't see the problem" Alaude said "what do you mean !? It's right in front of you !" Giotto whispered "it's enough that you took my sister, so leave my daughter alone !" He said "I don't see your point" Alaude said "there are a lot of things you don't see, Alaude !" Giotto said "isn't it normal ?" Alane said "it's not !" Giotto said.

Kyoya sighed "Itai !" He bumped Kyokai's head "stupid Snowflake" he mattered "Kyo ! That hurts !" She glared while holding her head "Aho" he smirked while ruffling her hair "here" he gave her a yellow flower without looking "you seemed down today" he mattered "A-Arigatou" she blushed while taking it "that's for hitting me, Aho" she painfully pulled his cheek "thorry thorry" he tried to say.

"Let's leave while Primo is crying" Alaude whispered to Alane, she nodded and they left "K-Kyokai-san" Kyoya and Kyokai looked next to them to see Alanzo "u-um.." Alanzo pressed his fingers together then held his palms in front of him. They frowned when they saw a small snow tornado on his palm that soon created an icy rose "h-here" he gave it to Kyokai then ran away. They blinked at the rose "huh ?" Kyoya's face darkened.

"I'm started to get worried" Alane told Alaude. Alanzo was hiding behind Kyokai from the scary Kyoya, who was glaring at him "this is kind of weird" Gokudera mumbled "should we stop them ?" Tsuna said "Kufufu~ no, leave them" Mukuro smirked "I told you, Kyoya-san. It's my turn to play with Kyokai-san" Alanzo said over Kyokai's shoulder "Iyada" Kyoya glared, making Alanzo hide again.