Chapter 18

Harry's POV

We arrived at the house and got there at the same time as Sara, Samantha, and Eleanor. I was so happy to be home. I missed being in my own home and my own bed. We got out of the van and I made my way over to Sara. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. She jumped and quickly removed my hands.

"What's wrong? I always do this." I asked, confused. She hesitated.

"I just don't want you doing that anymore, okay?" She asked. I could see the sternness on her face so I agreed. I'm not going to start a fight before we even get into the house.

"Okay fine, lets just go inside." I said. She nodded her head and grabbed my hand. I linked our fingers together. She laid her head on my arm, not tall enough to reach my shoulder. We walked into the house to see Louis and Liam. No one else.

"Where did everyone go so fast?" I asked.

"Zayn went upstairs to his room. He was texting someone and didn't look up room his phone." Liam said. "Niall and Samantha went up to Niall's room. Who know what they couldn't be doing right now. We might even have a 'Little Horan' running around the house soon." Louis said with a smirk. Liam hit Louis arm, causing him to make a high pitch noise. I could feel Sara tense up.

"Let's go upstairs babe." I said. She nodded her head, still not making eye contact with me. I carried my bags upstairs and put mine in my room.

"What's the matter?" I asked and I walked over to her and gave her a hug. Hugging her from the front this time.

"There's something I need to tell you. I don't know how your going to react but please don't get mad at me." She begged. I looked at her concerned but slowly nodded my head. We walked over to my bed and sat down, parting from our recent position. A million things are going through my head right now. Oh god, what of she cheated on me? I can't even imagine how I'd react if I found out she cheated on me. She finally looked up and made eye contact with me.

"Did you see the picture of Samantha at the drug store?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah I showed it to Niall." I said.

"Well the picture was correct. She was buying a pregnancy test." She said. I looked at her confused. What's was she trying to say?

"I'm not following?" I stated, still confused. She took a long deep breath before speaking again.

"Harry, I'm pregnant." She said. I looked at her in total disbelief. She can't be telling the truth.

"Are you sure?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Yeah I'm sure. I took two pregnancy tests and then went to the doctors to confirm it." She replied on the verge of tears. I didn't say anything. I couldn't.

"Are you mad?" She asked. A tear escaped her eye. I couldn't let her know how I felt about this whole situation. I looked up at her and wiped her tear away with my thumb.

"No I'm not mad. It's just a lot to take in. I mean, we're so young." I said.

"Yeah I know." She paused. "I have thought about it and I've decided I want to keep the baby." She said. I didn't argue with her because I didn't want to upset her. I looked at her and forced the best smile I could. The truth was. I wasn't sure if I was happy about this situation we were in. I wasn't trying to be selfish but I had my career to worry about. I have the band to worry. Sara had her whole life ahead of her.

"Are you okay with that?" She asked.

"I am happy with anything you choose. I will support you in everything you do." I said. I looked down at her stomach and then back at her face, asking for some sort of permission. She nodded her head. I placed both my hands on her stomach. This all feels so surreal.