Chapter 13- Running

AMANDA'S POV 

"Amanda, please open the door." He said, I'm not going through this again."

I didn't reply, I just sat there in silence. Louis continued to knock on the door and try to open it. I looked around, I couldn't handle this anymore, I needed to escape. My eyes landed on the window on the other side of the room. I ignored Louis' attempts to get me to open the door as I walked towards the window. Louis was getting mad, he had started yelling again and beating on the door. I quickly opened the widow and slipped out. Just as my feet hit the ground I heard the door to his room burst open. I started running down the street, I didn't want to stick around to see how long it took him to figure out I had escaped.

I heard a loud shout come from his house, it only took him about a minute. I looked behind me to see him sprinting towards me. His face was bright red, quite like a tomato. He had his fists clenched as he ran. I never realized how fast he was until now. I turned forward again and continued sprinting. If I hadn't gotten that head start I might have been caught by now. Louis was quickly starting to catch up so I decided I had to get away quickly. I turned into someone's house and ran into the woods behind their house, hopefully I would lose Louis in there.

The trees were towering over me, I wasn't even sure where I was going. The branches on the trees whipped at my face as I sprinted through them. I didn't even care about how much pain I was in thanks to the branches, I just needed to get away from Louis. Louis did help me get away from Liam and Zayn, but he did slap me and he scared me. I could hear Louis running behind me, he really wasn't one to give up. I couldn't believe I kissed him this morning, he kidnapped me yet I was attracted to him, that was part of the reason I needed to get away from him.

I feared if I didn't get away from Louis I never would. I would end up falling in love with him even though he kidnapped me. I just wanted to get away from Louis and keep him out of my life forever. Louis scared me, he just had something about him that made him appear intimidating. When he chuckled it sent shivers down your spine. His eyes captivated you as if you were lost in waves of blue and green. The way he was overprotective was sexy, he seemed like he could protect you from anything yet he had the strength to hurt you himself. The way he sang was just so perfect, he seemed like he was singing to you and only you, as if you were the only person alive. The way he wouldn't give up until he got what he wanted was hot. Those were the reasons I needed him out of my life.

"Amanda! Stop running!" He shouted, he was rather far away.

That just seemed to make me run faster. The branches never stopped whipping at my face. I felt a warm liquid start to trickle down my face. I thought I wiped it off when in reality I just smeared it around my face. I was running when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and jerk me backwards causing me crashing backwards into the mans hard body. I could tell by the smell that drifted from his warm skin that it wasn't Louis who had grabbed me. If it wasn't Louis, then who was it?