Ch. 60

"Come out come out wherever you are." I purr quietly as I crawl to the back of the couch. As stealthily as I can, which isn't very, I swing my leg over the edge of the couch and dive bomb the sitting part, falling on someone. I look up and find a familiar blond boy with bloody trails down his cheeks from his eyes.
"Ben!" I bounce up and down, wiggling all over the place. "Where have you been? I was so lonely, I thought you didn't like me anymore and that made me really sad because I love you Ben. I love you so much, I couldn't stand when you weren't there. I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!" I crawl all over him as he stares dumbstruck at me. "You shouldn't leave me alone, I think I have abandonment anxiety. But I found you and I love you, oh my god do I love you, I fucking love you so much!" I wrap my arms around him tightly and nuzzle his neck. "Don't look at me like that." I pout.
"What did you do?" He whispers.
"What did I do? I got my shit together in time for my birthday! I have a special present for you, but I mean if you don't want me I guess I could lock myself in my room again. That would hurt like a son-of-a-bitch if you broke me again. I love you, ya know." I make myself comfortable cuddling up very close to him and purring as I grab his arm and put it around me.
"No, I mean how are you breathing? You couldn't even get close to me before." He explains.
"Shut the hell up and pay attention to me." I pout. "I don't even know how to breathe, unless you mean in and out like this." I take exaggerated breaths in and out to demonstrate how to breathe.
Ben coughs and frowns a bit. "Where did you get liquor from?"
"That doesn't seem like paying attention to ME." I say dryly. "I mean, I'm here trying to snuggle and stuff, I don't know what I'm doing, and all you can do is ask questions. Maybe... Maybe there's something that would make you focus more?" I move so that I'm standing on my knees, on both sides of his body, and run my fingers into his hair. "I want you to love me, I want you to be my Daddy Dom." I see Ben's eyes widen as I speak quickly.
"Your what?"
"Your not deaf, silly. Come on please? I don't know how else I'm going to get you to pay attention to me, if you left me alone for forever. And you could do- I don't know if I should. You could get mad at me." I furrow my eyebrows and pout down at Ben.
"No, do what?" He cocks his head sideways and I drop my gaze, suddenly embarrassed.
"Well, I really think it would be best to wait until I'm not so crazy, cause I feel kinda weird right now." He drapes his arms on my back.
"Tell me." He whines, rubbing circles on my back with his thumb encouragingly.
"But I think I would be a better kisser when I don't feel like this." I mumble. "I just don't want to let you go. Never ever." I curl up next to him and rest my head on his chest. "I love you." I mewl.
Ben puts his arm around me and scoots over so I have more room on the couch with him.
"I love you too pumpkin." He sighs. I purr delicately at him before closing my eyes and falling asleep.