Ch. 61

"Elizabeth! Where'd you go?" I hear Tim call. I close my eyes tighter and bring my arms and legs closer to myself as I'm dragged to consciousness.

"Well you can go jack off in the corner by yourself till your dick falls off and you die of blood loss because I do not want to get up right now." I hiss to myself.

"Are you always this salty in the morning?" Ben starts laughing and I open my eyes, puzzled. Once I see that I fell asleep holding him close to me on the couch, I sit up quickly and remember my little quest last night.

"I'm sorry, I found these bottles on my bed. In hindsight I should have given them back." I put a hand on my throbbing head and sigh. I can be stupid sometimes.

"I thought it was nice. You get giggly when your drunk." Ben smiles and grabs me, dragging me down so we're both laying together again. I squeak and try to sit up. "You're a tough one. Even though you clearly want me, you won't except my affection." Ben observes.

"No." I can't decide if I should pout or smile.

"You said so yourself." Ben puts my arms around him and kisses my forehead. I melt at his gentle touch. He lays back down and I nuzzle him. He looks down at me and makes a soft questioning noise as I smile and gently kiss him on the lips that were just on my forehead. I linger for a few seconds, enjoying myself thoroughly, before laying my head on his chest.

"Fine. I love you." I smile, it's so hard to resist anymore.

"I love you too." He pets my hair as I stop fighting and close my eyes.

"There you- are you ok?" I hear Tim rush over and he paws at me. I bat away his hands and groan. Not this again...

"I'm fine, I can take care of myself. Stop worrying so much."

"Are you sure, I mean I should be worried after-"

"I'm tired leave me alone." I put my arm over my eyes, shielding from the light.

"Well, you should at least eat something." At the mention of food my stomach roars to life.

"That's not a bad idea. When's the last time you ate something?" Ben asks. I think back.

"I don't know... A week maybe? One and a half at the most." The sheepish answer shrugs its way out of my mouth.

"You're not immortal, you can still starve to death. Come on, you need to eat." Ben stands up and pulls me with him, not letting of my hand as he walks me to the kitchen. If it was anyone else I would have pulled my hand away by now, but it's almost comforting.

"I mean, I guess I could eat." I shrug as I make myself a bowl of cereal before sitting down.

"Your so skinny, that can't be healthy. I'm just lookin' out for you." Tim coo's as he pets my hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't watch how much I weighed as I tromped around the forest for a month." I hiss softly. Now that I'm aware of it my stomach feels like a swirling black hole.

I eat quietly, playing footsies with Ben across from me. I'm content, for the time being. I've gotten over my petty feelings thing for the most part, I live in a nice place that feeds me and cares for my needs, although I try to live minamalistically, always looking out for me, and I don't think I'm on anyone's hit list yet. Except maybe Slenderman, I just hate him. I don't see him a lot though, and when I do he just stands there.
I'm fine just the way things are.