Ch. 24

I'm choking myself with the thought of something bad happening to someone I care about. Tim gets me a snack, consisting of the other part of the heart he left in my room and a cold glass of water.

"You can't keep feeding her that, you know what it does." Ben is crossing his arms, a scowl displayed on his face. I hope I didn't hurt him too much.

"You know what I'm doing." He replies.

"You can't keep her as a pet! She is a person, not an animal!" Ben shouts. I scoff to myself, if it gets me fed this melty, sweet, blood drowned delicacy I wouldn't mind. [A/N: I'm making myself so hungry, is that a bad thing?] I frown at my fingers, covered in blood.

"As soon as I'm done with this you can take me back." I declare.

"No, its bad enough that he lets you eat that crap, go wash it off."

I turn to Masky, and he shakes his head. I smile and suck on one of my fingers.

"Idiot..." Ben mumbles. He walk over and grabs my wrist. "If you won't wash your hands right now-"

"What? What will you do to me?" I demand.

Ben drags my wrist up to his face. "I won't let him turn you into a blood sucking, cannibalistic, vampire." He them proceeds to wash my wands for me, using his mouth. I look with panic over at Tim, but he just smiles and shrugs. 'I told you so.' he mouths. It feels strange, and I'm not to sure I like it. My breathing picks up and I start panicking.

"Cannibals rarely stop being cannibals. They get a sort of liking for the rich flesh and go to the extreme to continue their bad habits. They turn into monsters- killing people to quell their hunger. Normal meats, pork, steak, and such, become to much for the stomach to handle. The normal symptoms are vomit and an upset stomach. I worry." Ben finishes my first hand and just dumps my glass of water on the second. I sigh, at least he hasn't taken away the bottle of blood Masky gave me. "I don't want you to be like that." he whispers. I almost don't catch it at all.

"Your sure?" I whisper to myself, the same volume as him.

"Alright, you crazy kids, go home." Tim, with his mask still around his neck winks at me. I smile at him and grab Ben's hand, forgetting the drama from earlier. I swing around the room, dragging Ben along with me.

"Alright. And I promise I won't try to block you out again." I smile and run to the TV, our normal portal.

"What are you doing to me." Ben scoffs.

"Bye Masky." I wave before we go back to my back yard.

Now that were alone I remember me hiding behind Tim, and now Ben is going to hate me. And now Ben is going to make fun of me. And now Ben is going to-

"I'll be making sure he doesn't feed you that crap anymore." Ben whispers as he lets go of my hand and I grab my skateboard. I have to look like I was riding this for a while.

"But... It tastes good."

"No. I will not let him turn you into a monster." As quiet as his voice is it still holds authority over me.

"Isn't everyone already a monster? What difference would it make if I was a little more than everyone else?"

"I said no."

"Just try to stop us." I whisper to myself. "Alright, you have to go." I wave to him.

"Ah yes. Come here." Ben grabs me and pulls me in for a hug, his arms restricting my air flow. Quietly he whispers in my ear; "Is this enough stimulation for you?". I choke back a pant of excitement and smile. I shake my head no and Ben frowns. He waves and taps his own portal devise, leaving me to get my laptop back inside. I shove it up my jacket and put the helmet on. Then I run from the backyard to the front yard and push open the door.
"I'm back!" I pretend pant.
"Alright. Take a shower, I bet you stink." Wow dad. What the hell? I take a shower as he requested though, and actually shave for once. My legs feel soft as fuck.